Spontaneous Golden Shower

3 hours ago, Kupar said:

Ooh! That's lovely! Thanks so much for telling us about it. Sounds like you (a) had a great time and (b) have a wonderful FWB there!

I did! Well, more accurate to say WE did 😉

He's been full of surprises so far, all of them good! I'm very excited to see what other shenanigans we get into in the future. No doubt you'll all get to hear about them--I asked for permission to share this, and he's very into our exploits being out there somewhat anonymously.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, tulipslane said:

Tonight I'd had a few drinks and was chatting with some folks here. I needed to pee already, but I decided to wait just a little longer. I figured maybe I'd record another video of my eventual release.

I recently found a FWB who shares my pee kink--like, when I asked what he was specifically interested in, he shrugged and said, "Honesty? It's all pretty erotic to me." So when I told him I was doing a hold, he texted back how hot he found it. I described my desperation to him--was probably close to an 8 at this point. I was sitting in bed grinding against the mattress and squirming to find more comfortable positions. I was also pretty turned on at this point. He said that if I wanted to come over and unleash it on him, that would be more than fine (we live VERY close to each other).

I was obviously interested, so I threw some shorts on, but damn did I overestimate my bladder's capabilities! It was impossible to stand fully upright. The 90-second drive was filled with constant squirming and grabbing my pussy. I didn't leak, but I felt close to it.

He let me in and asked how much longer I could hold it, and honestly? I could've gone for longer, but I was so excited for what was to come. We went to the bathroom and stripped down, and I straddled him in the tub. Despite how badly I needed to pee, it took me a few minutes to get going!! But I FINALLY got to piss with his cock nestled between the folds of my pussy. It was a slower stream (probably due to the nerves of having someone else present), but it felt amazing to let it out. I could feel it in his lap and over my feet. My hot piss pooled on top of him so that when he moved slightly, there was an audible splash. And the whole time he was grinding against my pissing pussy, moaning in my ear about the warmth and how good it felt.

I peed steadily for maybe a minute before my (apparently shy!) bladder decided it was done. We rinsed off in the shower briefly and had some more fun in the bedroom before I went back home 😉

But there's more! While we were chatting post-coitus, I became aware of a definite but not urgent need to pee. I still hadn't finished emptying my bladder! After I parked on my street, I decided to continue the fun on my own. I lowered my shorts, squatted, spread my labia, and finished my piss right behind my apartment building! I'll add a pic of the puddle because there was a LOT more left in me than I'd thought! It was dark and I was mostly obscured by a fence, but a car in the next lot drove right by me, and there was a couple talking in the apartment parking lot just a few feet away while I was loudly spraying the pavement.

Overall, had an amazing night for some IRL pee fetish experiences!!

20230904_223112.jpg

How did you get your piss over such a large area? It looks like you were moving around.

21 minutes ago, GMNT3768 said:

Was it a slow pee or a powerful loud one?

Started out slower, but about 30 seconds in I got nervous that the couple outside were heading my way, so I pushed the rest out. They didn't walk by, but it might have been a counterproductive move on my end because my stream was LOUD when I did that 😆

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, tulipslane said:

They didn't walk by, but it might have been a counterproductive move on my end because my stream was LOUD when I did that 

😂😂😂 This I relate to alot unfortunately. Its like you're trying to pee faster so that people dont catch you, but then that very act leads to almost getting caught/seen. 😭 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Emilaze said:

😂😂😂 This I relate to alot unfortunately. Its like you're trying to pee faster so that people dont catch you, but then that very act leads to almost getting caught/seen. 😭 

It always sounds loudest to the person doing the peeing. There are a lot of sounds to drown it out if outdoors, but not indoors or a parking garage.  If outdoors in a city, go for it.

6 minutes ago, Emilaze said:

Ikr ?! It almost feels like I grew 2 more pairs of ears and all of sudden I can even hear the ants walk

Sorry, @Emilaze and @tulipslane I didn't mean to disccount the volume of your pee stream sounds as I've haven't heard them, but from my experience there is more to giving away you are peeing (the stream, the puddle, posture) than just the sound.