Peeing in nature

I wonder if anyone else does something similar. I live in a place near the woods where a river passes by. From time to time I go there, get naked, walk around a little and I just pee wherever I want. I find it very enjoyable. I think it's such a freeing experience. I do the same in some hidden beaches I know.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That sounds like so much fun! 

When I’m in nature I will generally just pee wherever since you’re outside anyways and other places in nature I’ll spend a day walking around naked. I haven’t actually combined the two though! Something I’ll have to test out in the future! 

• 2 weeks later...

I regularly pee whenever and wherever I am whilst out in nature, but I don’t walk around naked.  Sounds like a lot of fun, but I have two problems with the idea;  firstly I get bitten by very bug around and secondly I am usually too close to populated areas and paths

I have been known to take all my clothes off for a short while when I am in the woods and need to pee, but I don’t tend to leave them off for any long periods of time. 

• Like 1

A couple of times I've been caravanning off-grid in a field, and have been there before any of the rest of the camping group have arrived.

After dark or at dusk it's been incredibly liberating to step outside the caravan naked, walk a few yards into the darkness of night and just let go looking at the stars.   The only sound is the hooting of a few owls and the splatter of my pee on the grass, the feeling of cool night air all over my body and splashes of pee hitting my shins.

Sadly not often enough.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I love getting naked in nature, use to have a favourite spot where I can strip for a few minutes or so but now it been fenced off and can't go there anymore. So I kinda miss doing it. But for peeing I do that all the time when it safe to do so. But did go to a nude camp this year, will have to try a nude beach next.