Vacation Challenge

4 minutes ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Nice job man! I'm glad you're happy about it. Hope you keep pissing!

It's also exciting to go into a public bathroom like you did and just pee on the wall and the floor. I have a couple ideas for you: While sitting in a restaurant, out of view at a booth, pull your cock out through your zipper and piss on the floor under the table. Or go to a department store and do the same while looking through the clothes, pissing on the carpet between the clothes and on the clothes. Be sure no cameras can see you though.

Sadly I won't get much time alone for sich risky things, but if they come up ypu will here abput them.

I waited for my friend to sleep and went out onto our rooms tiny balcony. It all was silent and no one was on the balcony to the right either. 

I pulled my boxers down and squatted. In order to be stealthy i pissed on my hand again, so there was barely any noice.

The balcony had no gutter, nor any wall to stop liquids. I was afraid it would drip down, allerting people below. Therefore I stopped about half way and took the picture below with the flash.

It seemed to stop at the edge so I happily  continued, I was just done when I heard it hitting the metal roof of the hotel restaurant below like large hailstones.

I immediatly fled back inside, hoping people would assume it to be a spilled drink.

Got another pic in the morning of the metal roof with some dried lines visible on it🤭

Screenshot_20230823_074638_Gallery.jpg

20230823_070541.jpg

• Like 1

In the morning, I was already bursting again, but I held it till breakfast.

The hotels restaurants had toilets as well, so when we finished i excused myself and went into a cubicle.

To get rid off my bladder content I decided to use the toilet brush holder. Sadly getting intoa good position to aim was hard in this small space.

I ended up missing it half the time.

20230823_074559.jpg

• Love 1

I can sum uo the other pees quit quickly.I peed thrice on the road, once on a tree, once on the road ans once on a small path next to a river.

The last, into a bush, from is from a city park in the new city we are staying in.

20230823_125630.jpg

20230823_141216.jpg

20230823_160949.jpg

Screenshot_20230823_230231_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Back at the hotel, I found a weird latch leading behind out bathroom wall to plumbing etc. I took pictures and it seemed pretty full of trash und dust.

This small hole in the wall, was the perfect thing to test my aim on.

Screenshot_20230824_164716_Gallery.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 8/22/2023 at 3:13 PM, GenericUsername said:

Behind/under the furniture and under the bed is how I usually do it.

I took your advice.

I knew I had like a minute of alone time in the hotel room, so i quickly thaught of a place to pee. 

I pulled away the extra bed thing from its wooden side board screwed to the wall and made a quick puddle while standing.

Some got on the sheets and pillow case as you can see on the right of the picture🤭.

20230824_214101.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I went clubbing and then walked baxk home alone.

When I was climbing some never ending stairs, i knew what to do with my full bladder. I walked over to the side and chose a spot right beneath a lamp post.

I pissed hard onto the wide stone brick railing amd watched it flow down it into the darkness.

Screenshot_20230825_042616_Gallery.jpg

20230825_040326.jpg

• Love 1
7 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I took your advice.

I knew I had like a minute of alone time in the hotel room, so i quickly thaught of a place to pee. 

I pulled away the extra bed thing from its wooden side board screwed to the wall and made a quick puddle while standing.

Some got on the sheets and pillow case as you can see on the right of the picture🤭.

20230824_214101.jpg

Nice!

• Agree 1

I held in all day or rather 10 hours, since i got up at noon.

There was simply no good opportunity, so when it got dark I went over to the public park close to our hotel.

I remembered what WetMart said:

On 8/22/2023 at 10:38 PM, WetMart said:

I like the pics of where you have pissed, especially outdoors. You could try pissing in a rubbish bin outside , either in it or piss up the side of it. 

I found a bin outside the spotlight and finally let loose. I enjoyed the relief for quite some time, when I thought to myself, that just peeing inside the bin is a bit to boring. 

So i made sure to cover the stone sides with the rest of my pee😊.

Sorry for the bad quality my battery was low so no flash images were possible.

20230825_211009.jpg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I held in all day or rather 10 hours, since i got up at noon.

There was simply no good opportunity, so when it got dark I went over to the public park close to our hotel.

I remembered what WetMart said:

I found a bin outside the spotlight and finally let loose. I enjoyed the relief for quite some time, when I thought to myself, that just peeing inside the bin is a bit to boring. 

So i made sure to cover the stone sides with the rest of my pee😊.

Sorry for the bad quality my battery was low so no flash images were possible.

20230825_211009.jpg

Good work, you certainly gave it a good soak. Must have felt good pissing after holding on so long.

• Agree 1

Like in the previous hotel, I have once again used the restaurants toilets at the breakfast to empty my morning piss. 

I just pissed on the wall next to the urinal, resulting in a nice big puddel at the end.

20230826_084918.jpg

• Like 1

When visiting a castle fill of tourists i found a path outside of the wall and peed on it.

I really want to piss out of one of those arrow slits, like you can see above my pee spot, if I get the chance.

Btw if people would have looked through the right slits I would have been fully visible, standing there with my cock out and peeing😅😇.

20230826_134718.jpg

• Like 1

Sadly it is raining here now, so no nice outside puddles are possible.

However that leaves the parks rather empty. So I got to a pretty steep, seemimgly rarely used walkway. I had drank about 2 Liters since the morning and had to go bad. I barely checked the area before clenching my bladder to hop over the metal railing.

I wanted to pee onto the railing from this side and have it run down the steep, but wide railing. 

I would call it a sucess:

Screenshot_20230827_125109_Gallery.jpg