Vacation Challenge

9 hours ago, nenTyp said:

Sadly I can't pee much. I squatted behind a covered motorcycle next to the house where my friend lives and made a small dark yellow puddle.

20230818_163517.jpg

Awesome that you squatted hope there is more of that and pics of puddle on the way!

cheers 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Tman27 said:

Awesome that you squatted hope there is more of that and pics of puddle on the way!

cheers 

There definitly will be, i will have to make excuses and hide to cover my challenge, so crouching behind something will definitly happen again. 

I also want to minimize the lame shower or sink excuses as much as possible so hopefully most of my pees will be outside.🤭

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

There definitly will be, i will have to make excuses and hide to cover my challenge, so crouching behind something will definitly happen again. 

I also want to minimize the lame shower or sink excuses as much as possible so hopefully most of my pees will be outside.🤭

That does sound like fun lol good luck! Outdoor pees are the best.

• Agree 1

So I woke up bursting, but others were up to. I quickly thought of a plan and when everyone seemed busy, I went on to the balcony and took a bottle of mine with me. 

I sat down with my pants pulled down a bit an tried to relax enough to pee into the small bottle opening. Eventually i got a good stream going and almost filled the 0,5 litre bottle.

Only like 20 seconds after I jad pulled up my pants someone stepped outside. Not sure what to do with the bottle yet, but here is pic as proof 😉.

20230819_095601.thumb.jpg.367e75d04e7ed6c89d3ef7654ab3185e.jpg

• Like 4

I went strolling through city with a friend, because of the 30 celcius heat we had some water bottles with us, except one of mine had my really strong tasting morning pee in it.

I took some sips, always in the shade so that the yellow hue of my water bottle would not be noticable, but i really needed to dump it somewhere. Sadly I did not get any sufficient alone time in the busy city. 

It took all day, by which I was already desperately holding in new pee. I said I would dump the water into a hedge since it was stale, but in actuality I dumped on the floor of the curb. 

Here is the very delayed morning pee puddle. It snelled a lot after beeing held warm for hours.😂😇

20230819_211519.jpg

• Like 3

Afterwards I did not get any more options so I had to use the bathroom, when we were back at my friends place. 

I at least chose the shower, I plugged the drain, so I would get a picture for you, kneeled in the shower it and peed on my calf to not make any sound.

It was very dark again from holding it so long, here is the result🥰.

20230819_211937.jpg

Edited by nenTyp
  • Like 3

Well I sadly have no pictures for the next two pees, before going to bed, as well as when i woke up early today, before anyone else. I snuck outside and peed into a planting pot. 🙈

I could not risk a picture with the flashlight though, but rest assured I used to different pots.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I did my first really naughty pee of this trip. I woke up in the middle of the night, due to traffic noises and a bursting bladder. I got dressed and snuck out pf the hotel room, that I am sharing with a friend. 

Just next to out rooms entrance there is a small niche in the hallway leading to the shared toilets. I was really nervous but I could not see any cameras. Scarily I could here some noises from the other rooms, despite it being half past 3.

I got all my courage together and I squatted down there with my shorts at my knees. I started to pee on the coarse grey carpet, listening to the splashes in the darkness. After about 20s I stopped my flow and turned on my flashlight to check the puddle. I wanted to move so it all would dry till morning, but i could just barely see where i had just peed quite a good ammount already.

I squatted back down, the flashlight still on, because i realised I would not be able to get a good picture of a puddle as proof with this carpet not showing wetmess. 

I continued to piss for another minute and forty seconds (time stamped, since i videoed it). In order to minimise the sound, I needed to put my hand on the floor and let the pee run over it. The carpet was suprisingly loud on its own.

When i was done and got up I was happy to see a visible puddle by now.

I got back to bed, falling asleep while smelling the nice aroma from my pissy hand next to my face.

This was my very first naughty hotel pee and I am so happy🥰.

Screenshot_20230821_074144_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230821_074228_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

After that we already arrived at the next hotel and went out for dinner. Despite the bathroom door being open and the urinals in quick view of anyone entering, I amed my stream on top of the urinal at the wall.

You can see some foam flowing of to the left of the picture😊.

20230821_211844.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

We explored the city a bit and I was as always looking for promising spots. I sadly did not see amy telltale signs. My friend returned to the hotel while i walked through the city some more. 

After lamenting the lack of fresh puddles anywhere, I decided to make my own and squatted between some cars

20230822_000038.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When walking through the city went to suposed lookout at the tip of a park. It was shit, absolutely nothing to see, but it also was quite empty so I took the opportunity to go behind a tree and pee on some plants. 

I apparently was not the first to do this with many tissues lying arround there.

20230822_122847.thumb.jpg.d6b36c52fed4ffdec26e5efb815c6e3a.jpg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I tested pur hotel room carpet today, but it very much shows any wetness clearly😐.

Once it dries, it shouldn't be all that visible. I've pissed on hotel carpets many times, leaving big dark wet spots and wet lines throughout the room. Once it dried, I couldn't tell a thing. Unless the carpet is a very light color, I don't think stains would show either. You'll get more confidence. I don't think the staff really cares. All the children staying in hotels, spilling things. Could be anything.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/20/2023 at 11:01 PM, nenTyp said:

This was my very first naughty hotel pee and I am so happy🥰.

Nice job man! I'm glad you're happy about it. Hope you keep pissing!

It's also exciting to go into a public bathroom like you did and just pee on the wall and the floor. I have a couple ideas for you: While sitting in a restaurant, out of view at a booth, pull your cock out through your zipper and piss on the floor under the table. Or go to a department store and do the same while looking through the clothes, pissing on the carpet between the clothes and on the clothes. Be sure no cameras can see you though.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1