Pee break count

We don't do this right? Well today i invite our fellow members to do just that: how many breaks you had until the end of the day! It is 02:30am at the moment of this post, my total was 15 breaks, mind you, i drink a lot and i sm on medication for my hypertension, so i tend to go a lot more than usual.

Bonus(share if you want too): picture of my worn out, pissy underwear at the end of the day!

20230816_024418.jpg

Currently 6:44 am here in the states and I've had one. I just created a note in my phone to put tally marks and I'm gonna count just for fun lol. Not like I have anything else better to do today anyway 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 pm and I just had my last pee of the day. Kept tally marks in my notes app. In total I had nine pees, and you can add or subtract two for good measure since I know sometimes I was in a rush and forgot after the fact. I had a shower today too and can't actually remember if I peed 😐 which is why I gave myself a variable of two lmao. 

That's definitely a lot for me. Today is day two of my period so every time I dumped my cup I let out a little trickle and I counted that as a pee. I may try this again when I'm retaining water and seeing how many times a day I pee too!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, weequeen said:

it’s evening here and i’ve had only two breaks so far, my morning pee and one around 2pm. currently needing to pee right now and holding just because. 

Either your fluid is limited or those are some volumous pees (or both).

• Agree 1
On 8/16/2023 at 8:15 PM, weequeen said:

it’s evening here and i’ve had only two breaks so far, my morning pee and one around 2pm. currently needing to pee right now and holding just because. 

Sounds like you have a huge bladder!

1 minute ago, weequeen said:

I do! I can hold a liter in my bladder easily. I’ve worked up to holding for many years, mostly due to not wanting to use the bathrooms when I was in high school

I love that! I can only hold about half a liter in mine, if I'm lucky!

• Like 1