Trying to pee wherever during my daily routine

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently I can no longer hold my pee in the bathroom, today when I turned the water on to take a shower I peed all over the bathroom floor. Usually the urge doesn't hit until I'm in the shower, but not anymore I guess. Maybe I'll get to the point where I can't even make it to the toilet, then I guess the bathroom floor will be my toilet.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

I get this a bit with the shower. I sometimes have to just aim into the shower and pee while waiting for the water to warm up

Thats what I usually do, but I couldnt even hold it long it enough to do that.

• Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Recently I met a girl online, I took a chance and sent her a video of me peeing. She liked it and now I'm sending her weekly videos, which has fueled me not using the toilet. So now I use the sink without even thinking, lol.

Edited by CasvalDeikun
  • Like 1

I had another accident on the bathroom rug, waiting for shower to warm up and just couldn't wait anymore. 

I let loose all over the rug even though the sink and shower were easily in reach, lol. Seems holding it for my usual pee places isn't an option anymore 😆😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, CasvalDeikun said:

I had another accident on the bathroom rug, waiting for shower to warm up and just couldn't wait anymore. 

I let loose all over the rug even though the sink and shower were easily in reach, lol. Seems holding it for my usual pee places isn't an option anymore 😆😉

Sounds wonderful. Lovely to just be able to pee whenever and wherever. 💖

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

I usually get up before everyone in the house and make coffee.  Here for the last few days , when I get up instead of going to piss , I go make the coffee.

As soon as the water starts running I piss in my pj pants usually soaked.

I'll go back to the bedroom throw a robe on to hid how wet they are and wear them while me and my wife sit and drink coffee after she gets up.

I continue to let out little spurts of piss into them until it's time to get up and get ready for work.

That when I take them off fold them up and tuck them into my night stand drawer and save them for the next morning. 

I've been doing this for about to weeks. There still damp every morning when I get up and the smell gets stronger and more intoxicating everyday!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1