Post-Movie Theatre Parking Lot Piss

Amazing story, you captured the scenery and all the tension that came along with it very well. Seems like you found the perfect time slot for taking a piss! No wonder it got you excited.

Thanks for sharing the story and the pictures! Afterwards it was probably very evident for those encountering your 'crime scene' as to what happened there, the puddle tells a very good story 😅 If you know, you know!

Edited by Remi

Glad you enjoyed that well deserved pee.  I hope you felt better knowing that you enjoyed a good movie(I have yet to see it and i want to) and that you had a fun pee!  Hope you can share more of this with us in the future

Nothing beats a post movie piss, except maybe a mid movie piss. 

I've never braved the parking lot after a busy screening (and seeing as I live in a city and don't have a car, I'm not the parking lot anyway) but I regularly go to the movies by myself and some of my most desperate pisses come after a movie, I remember being in so much pain and letting a throbbing piss out for what felt like two minutes after Top Gun last year, so I need to try a post movie public piss some day. Love that you got that you got that, that looks wonderful.

I've, on occasion, when in a pretty empty theatre, "refilled" my drink part way through, which is exciting but also keeps me from missing the movie.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...