Fully Exposed public pissing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

God, what I'd give to stumble upon you or any man who does this! Especially if he's hung, Jesus Christ 🥵

Even better is the idea of a fully exposed pisser who casually whips it out in a social situation, just completely nonchalantly. Still fully facing whoever they're with, just letting go without a care or even an acknowledgement.

• Love 2

Sounds fucked up on this one but I was able to to give the door, wall and stairs their fair share of piss. After I was done you could hear my piss dripping down the stairwell, I'm tempted to piss strait down the middle next time but I don't think it would be a very interesting video.

https://thisvid.com/videos/spraying-dark-piss-down-the-walls/

1 hour ago, tulipslane said:

God, what I'd give to stumble upon you or any man who does this! Especially if he's hung, Jesus Christ 🥵

Even better is the idea of a fully exposed pisser who casually whips it out in a social situation, just completely nonchalantly. Still fully facing whoever they're with, just letting go without a care or even an acknowledgement.

I hope you're not calling me hung because I can only piss with a semi, there are bigger pigs on that farm lol.  I do like casually pulling it out to piss in front of people but I normally turn a bit sideways. It comes across as more modest but also give a better profile view of my cock and stream. Go to some bars there are plenty of drunk guys who would let  you watch them piss offer to lend a hand if you need to.