New Here! Looking to chat!

Lee here! Have never attempted to make an account on here or any site similar in nature to this but figured I've been a lurker for long enough.

Mainly on here to chat and possibly make some new friends. As I'm sure its the same for everyone else here, this is a private part of my life and the few people who do know about it are my previous partners (meaning I have some great stories to swap) so this is all pretty new to me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

-Lee

• Like 2

I personally welcome you with all my heart, but I must warn you that the Site isn't particularly favouring what you're looking for, apparently this is not a meeting/chatting place... At least that's what I've been told...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, colette888 said:

I personally welcome you with all my heart, but I must warn you that the Site isn't particularly favouring what you're looking for, apparently this is not a meeting/chatting place... At least that's what I've been told...

Yeah I see that after browsing around for a bit. Interacting with the rest of the forum and hearing about others experiences has been fun enough for me.