Summer camp stories??

I was listening to Reddit stories on YouTube and found one about NSFW stuff that happened at summer camp, but so many were about people naughty pissing around the place!
I was wondering if anyone here had any stories or experiences they could share? 
I’ve never been to summer camp now I feel like I was missing out! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 4:19 PM, Cupcake said:

I was listening to Reddit stories on YouTube and found one about NSFW stuff that happened at summer camp, but so many were about people naughty pissing around the place!
I was wondering if anyone here had any stories or experiences they could share? 
I’ve never been to summer camp now I feel like I was missing out! 

Do you have a link to the reddit discussion?

• 1 month later...

I remember at a summer camp, I watched on as a group of the boys snuck around the back of the building we were all sleeping in, and took turns pissing on the compressor for the air conditioning unit inside. As the a/c was running, the fan for the unit was going, and piss sprayed everywhere. 

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

It was a couple times for me. I had this friend I would pee in front of all the time. We would find a bush or a patch of woods and just let loose. Another time was a game of hide and seek. I didn't get a chance to pee before the game, so I took the opportunity of isolation to run somewhere, pull my shorts up past my underwear and let go out the side. Unfortunately, I remember being caught just as I let go, quickly adjusted myself but not before peeing in my shorts.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I went to a boy’s summer day camp for two weeks one year. The camp also had dorms for overnight campers. We were defiantly second class campers beneath the full time campers.  These dorms had bathrooms in them for their use. There was no thought of day campers needs. It turned out going pee would be a daily humiliating hassle.

I didn’t give it much thought until lunch time and I was desperate to pee.  I held on squirming and holding myself until we went to the pool after lunch. I had been trained the only acceptable place to urinate was in the toilet. So, I didn’t enter the water at first because I knew that would be my undoing. Instead I sat on the edge of the pool franticly squeezing myself, and squirming  because my pee was right on the edge of coming out. Another camper noticed, and asked if I had to go. I replied yes, and he said get into the pool and go, that’s what I do. With my dry so far bathing suit about to get wet as I obviously peed on the edge of the pool, I jumped in. I did not even need to relax for it to gush out. Problem solved for now whenever I was in the pool, needing to go I just let go.

However, there were some days we didn’t use the pool. As I have mentioned in many posts I was super shy about mentioning my need of a bathroom. If somebody else mentioned it I would tag along.  This was a big hassle, annoying the camp councilors because we had to pee like everyone, didn’t just hold it all day. But, there were a couple of days when cool weather prevented us from swimming, and I didn’t notice anyone else asking to go. So, I just held it, hoping for the best. I had learned to reduce my fluid intake which helped. Nevertheless, by the end of our day at 4PM, I was franticly it’s about to come out desperate. Day campers did have a tiny cabin well separated from the overnight barracks.  There was a toilet in there that was always locked. Each individual the absolutely had to go was required to ask our councilor to unlock it just for ourselves. We were expressly prohibited from relieving ourselves outside.  I was grabbing myself and pee dancing but I knew it was hopeless. I could not hold it anymore. I did not want to wet my pants, so I ran around back and urinated behind the building. I was amazed by the longest, hardest, to that point pee of my life. I got caught and punished in front of everybody.

The next day I was not quite as desperate at that same point in time. However, I had to return to the main compound to wait because my father could not pick me up until 5PM on his way home from work. So eventually I was in the same predicament, desperately struggling, about to wet my pants. I debated going in a wooded area but fear of getting caught caused me to hesitate a bit too long. Realizing I could not wait until my dad picked me up, let alone get home, I slowly walked towards the woods. I was sort of but not entirely concealed, so I momentarily hesitated to unzip. My bladder had done all it could and had enough of my procrastination. I could no longer stop it from coming out and even as I continued walking to a more secluded spot; I began peeing uncontrollably in my pants. Thankfully my cotton briefs absorbed much of what I could not prevent from coming out, and whatever wetness in my pants, somehow nobody noticed.

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1