Sonnenschein's escapades

2 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I figured I'd start my own thread for when I feel like sharing a bit with you all. 

Today I've been a tiny bit naughty. I am working from home. 

As I was preparing to do some laundry, I remembered reading about others using the dirty clothes as an appropriate toilet. So I piled the clothes on the bathroom floor. I decided to leave my blue underpants on and stood over the laundry pile, legs spread.

I sighed with pleasure as I released my bladder. The pee stayed in my panties for a while before coming out in a steady stream over the clothes.  Some of it was going down my leg and splashing onto the tiles by my foot. 

Then I finished, threw the panties and the pile of laundry into the machine and took a quick shower. 

Adorable 🥰

• Love 1

Hey @Sonnenschein. Thanks for sharing your workday pee escapades. Great reading so far and I have a feeling there will be lots more hot reading on this thread.

Re the pipe system linking to your neighbours balcony, is it just your balcony that is linked to theirs or are there others also besides yours? Do you not wipe after peeing in the storage box and how likely is it that you could be seen by others when you pee on your balcony?

Definitely very hot experiences @Sonnenschein.   I wouldn't worry too much about the issue of liquid flowing in the pipes past the balconies, anyone hearing anything would probably assume someone was washing their balcony - you said yourself that you rinsed it down after the flower pot overflow, so it would be just the same as that.

For the swimming pool, I agree with @morty98, your friend probably wondered why you didn't need to pee.   They probably assumed that you peed in the pool or the shower if you didn't use the toilet.   So, if you want to keep up the pretence that you don't pee elsewhere, maybe next time you need to head to the toilets at some point - otherwise, say something like "Oh, I was just going to go in the shower - seems a lot of other people do as you don't see many people heading for the toilets"   See what she says?  Depends on whether you think that she would find it particularly offensive or not.

• Agree 1

I really enjoy how you try to not waste any chance for some naugthy actions. 

Btw as you have already posted about your pee in a train, have you done more such extreme things or was that a unique event?

On 6/22/2023 at 10:12 AM, Alfresco said:

Definitely very hot experiences @Sonnenschein.   

For the swimming pool, I agree with @morty98, your friend probably wondered why you didn't need to pee.   They probably assumed that you peed in the pool or the shower if you didn't use the toilet.   So, if you want to keep up the pretence that you don't pee elsewhere, maybe next time you need to head to the toilets at some point - otherwise, say something like "Oh, I was just going to go in the shower - seems a lot of other people do as you don't see many people heading for the toilets"   See what she says?  Depends on whether you think that she would find it particularly offensive or not.

If I never use the toilets there again, she might start to wonder, but I'm not worried for now. We've been there many times before and sometimes I have used the toilets and other times I have not (as in I actually have not peed anywhere 😄) . 

• Love 2

Well if you feel like going there as an alibi why not use tje very private nature to pee in the sink/trascan/brushholder/tank or on the seat/floor/toiletpaper. There is no need not to be naughty inside of toilets as well 😇. And additionally with swimming pool toilets there is usually water everywhere anyways

• Cheeky 1
2 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

If I never use the toilets there again, she might start to wonder, but I'm not worried for now

Peeing in pools might be controversial but plainly a lot of people do it, and fewer would object to pissing in the showers when you get out of the pool

• Agree 1

I love hearing the escapades of your eager bladder. Reading your stories feels almost as lovely me for me as it must for you in their creation. 

It's good to know you were happy when you went back home, but I trust that you weren't long empty.

On 7/3/2023 at 6:29 PM, Sonnenschein said:

I was at home and needed a pee. It wasn't urgent yet, so I decided to drink some more water first. 

It being summer, I wanted to go and GO outside again, so I put on a dress and sneakers, no panties. It rained slightly, so pretty much everything outside was wet, which must mean free reign to go anywhere, right? 

This time I left our yard to go to a tiny wooded area nearby. It is a kind of strip of woods between two larger roads, nice for a small walk and quite popular with dog owners. Because of the rain, however, there were very few people around. 

Not wanting to waste my pee just anywhere, I walked along the path, hoping to find somewhere a bit naughty but without risk of getting caught. I was feeling some desperation at this point, though, so I could not go far. 

Soon I spotted a smaller path leading to the back yard of an apartment building. At the end of the path stood, very invitingly, a set of benches and table. 

I strolled over to them and looked around. I was visible from the path, certainly, but with the rain, I figured my actions were not likely to be seen or heard. The apartment building itself was at an angle where nobody from there could easily see me. 

So I put one foot up on the bench and left the other on the ground, thus spreading my legs a bit but not doing anything as obvious as straddling the bench.

My bladder was very eager so I released my stream. It flowed partly onto the ground behind the bench, partly onto the bench, and I was happy to hear it splashing on the ground. I simply love hearing the stream hit something. 

I went steadily for about 15 seconds and then squeezed out some more fairly big squirts. It felt lovely.

After I was finished, I would have liked to wipe myself there, but I didn't dare. Instead I went up to the main path quite quickly. As I looked behind, I saw someone had just arrived in the yard, quite close to where I had just been. They were not looking in my direction, so they must not have heard me or realised what I was doing. 

Once on the main path, I looked around and wiped some splatter off my legs and a bit of pee from my pussy. I tried to do this quickly and furtively. 

Happy and empty, I went back home. 

I would love to once catch a lady doing this in the backyard or somewhere public. Allow me to ask you a few questions please.

How would you react if you were caught by a stranger while peeing publicly? Would it make a difference for you if this stranger comforts and reassures you to go on and that it's ok because he likes it or would you stop immediately? Would you begin a conversation or run away in shame?

Does you BF know about your fetish? If yes, are you doing this together? If no, how do you feel about it? Want to tell him?

Sorry for the interrogation but it really interests me. 😄 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 4:49 AM, Overlord said:

I would love to once catch a lady doing this in the backyard or somewhere public. Allow me to ask you a few questions please.

How would you react if you were caught by a stranger while peeing publicly? Would it make a difference for you if this stranger comforts and reassures you to go on and that it's ok because he likes it or would you stop immediately? Would you begin a conversation or run away in shame?

Does you BF know about your fetish? If yes, are you doing this together? If no, how do you feel about it? Want to tell him?

Sorry for the interrogation but it really interests me. 😄 

I suppose my attitude to being caught peeing in public is fairly standard: If the stranger was appalled, I would be mortified. If the stranger was excited by it, I would probably be happy to have them watch. Neither of these has happened, but fear of option 1 makes me very careful.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

The piss came slowly, creating a narrow long-lasting stream, hitting the wooden bench with a satisfying sound. After two minutes of very slow peeing, I stopped, thinking I was empty.

As I stood up, I realised I wasn't empty after all. So I stood on the wooden bench and let go again, standing this time. With a lovely splashing sound, my stream hit the bench and I went for almost another minute, with some pauses. 

PS. The sauna seems a lot less naughty to me than what some of you get up to, but I love the sound of my pee hitting something hard, so it was still nice.

Mmmmm.  I enjoy reading the descriptions of your naughty female pee stream hitting different surfaces.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

All of you have such wild hotel stories, but I'll add mine despite it being more tame. 

A short while ago I stayed in a nice hotel room with its own small sauna and bathtub. 

I had been out for the day and came back to the hotel room in the early evening. Upon arriving, I almost used the toilet but then decided against it. 

Instead, I eyed my surroundings. The room was very pretty and I really didn't want to cause any lasting damage. But there was an interesting nook in the room, a bit like a walk-in closet, separated from the room by a curtain. The floor was hardwood. I pulled my trousers and underpants down, got in a high squat and peed a little on the floor. It felt good but very naughty. I didn't want to totally flood the floor so I stopped. 

Looking for somewhere a bit less naughty, I settled for the sauna. I sat down on the middle bench and had another wooden bench below me. I spread my legs and started peeing. The piss came slowly, creating a narrow long-lasting stream, hitting the wooden bench with a satisfying sound. After two minutes of very slow peeing, I stopped, thinking I was empty.

As I stood up, I realised I wasn't empty after all. So I stood on the wooden bench and let go again, standing this time. With a lovely splashing sound, my stream hit the bench and I went for almost another minute, with some pauses. 

I rinsed off the benches, took a quick shower and wiped off the small puddle from the closet floor. 

Then I needed to go again. It seems I hadn't been empty, after all. I stood in the corner of the hotel room and let out another small puddle onto the hardwood floor. Not wanting to release fully there, I headed back into the bathroom, sat on the edge of the bathtub and let out the remaining pee in there. 

The End

PS. The sauna seems a lot less naughty to me than what some of you get up to, but I love the sound of my pee hitting something hard, so it was still nice. I even filmed it and it sounds charming. 

Got to love a hotel room with a sauna! I only experienced that once, in the north of Norway. It was a tiny sauna - but even so - your own sauna in the room! Thanks so much for telling about your fun x

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

All of you have such wild hotel stories, but I'll add mine despite it being more tame. 

A short while ago I stayed in a nice hotel room with its own small sauna and bathtub. 

I had been out for the day and came back to the hotel room in the early evening. Upon arriving, I almost used the toilet but then decided against it. 

Instead, I eyed my surroundings. The room was very pretty and I really didn't want to cause any lasting damage. But there was an interesting nook in the room, a bit like a walk-in closet, separated from the room by a curtain. The floor was hardwood. I pulled my trousers and underpants down, got in a high squat and peed a little on the floor. It felt good but very naughty. I didn't want to totally flood the floor so I stopped. 

Looking for somewhere a bit less naughty, I settled for the sauna. I sat down on the middle bench and had another wooden bench below me. I spread my legs and started peeing. The piss came slowly, creating a narrow long-lasting stream, hitting the wooden bench with a satisfying sound. After two minutes of very slow peeing, I stopped, thinking I was empty.

I rinsed off the benches, took a quick shower and wiped off the small puddle from the closet floor. 

Then I needed to go again. It seems I hadn't been empty, after all. I stood in the corner of the hotel room and let out another small puddle onto the hardwood floor. Not wanting to release fully there, I headed back into the bathroom, sat on the edge of the bathtub and let out the remaining pee in there. 

The End

PS. The sauna seems a lot less naughty to me than what some of you get up to, but I love the sound of my pee hitting something hard, so it was still nice. I even filmed it and it sounds charming. 

You said you filmed it. Is there a way we may see it?