Sonnenschein's escapades

1 hour ago, Sonnenschein said:

Summer is here again and so is outdoor fun! 

A few days ago I decided to drink a bit more water than usual, wear a dress with no underwear and head out to the yard shared by several apartments. 

As usual, I was looking for a place to pee, walking around the yard. I had a spot in mind, but as I approached it, there was already a man there, hanging out. In another potential direction, there were some other people. I was getting quite desperate at this point. I could have gone in the grass somewhere pretty easily, but I wanted to hear my piss hitting the surface. 

So I headed to a wooden staircase that I had watered before. The top of the stairs was not overlooked, provided no one started coming up the stairs at that moment. With a lovely day and some people around the yard, it was unnecessarily risky, but I was quite desperate by now, so without lifting my dress, I spread my legs while standing. I released hold of my bladder and felt the pee start coming. It came out strong and hard, splashing against the wooden steps. I quickly let out almost my full bladder, took a quick picture and headed off before anyone connected me with the puddle. Turns out I wasn't empty, though...

20240604_140341.jpg

That looked so hot!!

9 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I've been drying off now, seated on a wooden chair with my skirt out if the way, but I couldn't resist one last pee before people notice my absence. I realised anybody could now arrive here at any moment, so visible puddles were out of the question. 

But the plastic outdoor mat in front of the back door sure looked inviting. So I stood with my back against the back door and released once more. I had thought myself empty, but I could still go for about 10 blissful seconds. It felt absolutely amazing to let out my piss there where people might walk in just a few minutes. It also sounded hot with a gorgeous splatter. But no puddle could be seen. The perfect spot for one last pee before I need to join the others. 

Actually, it became two perfect last pees  because I just had to get up again while writing this to do it again. 😛

20240617_145110.jpg

Your having a great time! Thankyou for sharing xx

• Cheeky 1

Actually, it became 3 perfect last pees. 🤣 

As I finally left that spot, I saw the lights on in the downstairs room right next to the backdoor. So other people had really been only a meter or two away as I went in the doormat. Oops. 😃

• Like 1
  • Love 2

At the friend's yard, I found more opportunities for clandestine peeing.

It feels so exciting to be indoors with other people all the while knowing that when the need strikes, you will just head outside instead of using the toilet. 

This time, several outdoor rugs got watered. By the back door, by the porch steps, anything meant to withstand the elements. At some point, I also went in the shed as I'd done on a previous day.

The covered balcony seemed very exposed, but when I realised it had a kind of carpeting and loose rugs on top, I couldn't help myself. I folded the rug to the side, spread my legs and let loose on the carpet. The carpet easily absorbed the smallish amount of piss, and then I just covered it with the rug. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
9 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I wish I could release my full bladder wherever the need strikes, but that seems so risky. Small 10 or 15-second pees here and there seem easier to get away with. 

I wish you could, too. It sounds like you only pee enough to take away the immediate urgency. 

Hopefully, you'll find a place where the benefits of emptying a full bladder outweigh the risks and that you share it with us.

• Like 1

Wow, you are wild. I love how you test the boundaries and grow the confidence to just go anywhere you want. Also this part is so hot: 

20 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I grabbed a seat cushion from a nearby chair to wipe my legs, pussy and shoe, and replaced it the other way around.

Wow. Pretty inspiring to read your stuff!