peeing all over my house, bed and car

13 minutes ago, RainyDay said:

Do you ever hold it for a really long time and release a full bladder onto the carpet, or do you prefer to just go when you feel like it?

I have done both most times when i need to go

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BB1964 said:

It is so much fun

Really exciting, I hope you keep it going. I like to see your naked dick "hands free" pissing, and I like to see you wetting through your yoga pants right into the bed or carpet. Love the stains.

If I lived alone, I'd do the same thing: piss all over my carpets, beds, and never clean it up. I like the sight and smell of piss stains. It really turns me on. I have pissed my own bed unprotected many times.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Really exciting, I hope you keep it going. I like to see your naked dick "hands free" pissing, and I like to see you wetting through your yoga pants right into the bed or carpet. Love the stains.

If I lived alone, I'd do the same thing: piss all over my carpets, beds, and never clean it up. I like the sight and smell of piss stains. It really turns me on. I have pissed my own bed unprotected many times.

yes lucky i live alone

1 hour ago, Ilovepeestains said:

• 3 weeks later...