InsertName’s pee adventures

Sorry you had issues with the camera aim, but sounds like you really enjoyed the peeing and hopefully even though the video wasn’t what you hoped to capture, it may be enough to remind you of that particular pee.  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/13/2024 at 9:12 PM, InsertName said:

I have had some peeing adventures since last posting here, and I will try to detail them if it’s wanted, but I had to pop in the say how I love Starbucks cups. 

I am not interested in urine drinking, my own or others, but I can’t help chuckling whenever “that first sip feeling” is stamped on my piss. https://www.erome.com/a/sPDH5wt7

Wow. Sounds like a really big pee. Love your detailed descriptions and the sound on each of your video clips. Thanks so much for sharing and I for one, would love to hear about any of your other recent pee adventures that you wish to share.

• Love 1
On 3/15/2024 at 12:33 AM, MRJH22 said:

I for one, would love to hear about any of your other recent pee adventures that you wish to share.

I’ll try to find some time soon to write a few out

• Hot 2
3 hours ago, InsertName said:

Needing to pee is such a distraction and it isn’t as though we can avoid it, so it frustrates me when I’m trying to get something done, need to piss, and end up horny and unable to focus. Today, while working,I pissed in a cup at m desk again. It wasn’t anything as thrilling as I wanted it to be and I ended up so bothered that no work was getting done. I needed to scratch that specific itch and my body wouldn’t let me ignore it. I almost immediately needed to piss again, but figure my pussy was just sensitive and not actually in need. But I just couldn’t shake it. I went into a storage area off of the garage and squatted over the concrete floor, slowly pissing. I couldn’t piss hard or fast because I was so turned on, but I could smell the wet concrete, a smell I fucking love. I could barely get any of my stream to release so I repeatedly squeezed my bladder to get long, thing, piss bursts to come and I was so turned on that they became like the contractions of an orgasm and I came just by pissing. 

Thanks for sharing. Hope this fun helped you be less distracted afterwards. Sometimes you just got to scratch that ich lol. Hot you orgasmed from pushing out those streams of pee. Does this happen often?

• Agree 1
On 3/21/2024 at 2:23 AM, InsertName said:

It has happened before but not often

Cool you can do this from time to time. Would love to hear a recording of that.

• Like 1