Product Questions or Recommendations

I am sorry if this is a repeated topic, but I didn’t see it anywhere. I know there are various posts about absorbent pads, camping pee funnels, etc., and I thought it might be nice to collect ideas and products into one thread. 

Examples might be recommending wearable incontinence pads you’ve tried and enjoyed or hated and want to advise against. Members can post links for product comparison articles (like this Best Female Urination Devices) that you found helpful. Or where we can ask for recommendations about the best products for certain pee goals. 

I hope this is a helpful topic post. I’ll kick it off with this; has anyone here tried this product to help hold for longer? If so, does it work and is it enjoyable?

The Lady Patch  *sorry to trans members for the stupid product name* 

• Like 3

In another thread, @durianfury mentions an electrolyte drink mix for pissing more. 

A product that makes you pee more sounds like a great product to me. 😁 

I remember several years ago now I chatted to a fellow fetishist. He had bought some product from Asia that also improved hydration and apparently made him piss like a racehorse. 

I haven't tried any of these products myself and don't know what is available where I live, but it sounds like it would be a nice addition to a special day.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

In another thread, @durianfury mentions an electrolyte drink mix for pissing more. 

A product that makes you pee more sounds like a great product to me. 😁 

I remember several years ago now I chatted to a fellow fetishist. He had bought some product from Asia that also improved hydration and apparently made him piss like a racehorse. 

I haven't tried any of these products myself and don't know what is available where I live, but it sounds like it would be a nice addition to a special day.

Liquid IV, i can say from experience that it works, my wife discovered it and has used it to increase her frequency during our "play nights"  she got the lemon-lime flavored packets and you can kind of taste it if she drinks a lot.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

As far as real life things go.... empty soda bottles in the car work for both sexes but they're not that great for us guys as we gotta try and fit our penis inside the opening of it to avoid spilling which isn't as easy as it seems

I would never be able to aim into a bottle, but I do want to try. Maybe that’s my next adventure; I’ll spend days (or probably months) trying to successfully pee into bottles and then make a compilation of the progress when I finally get it. That sounds fun. I love (and hate) feeling my stream miss where I wanted it to go 

21 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

there is a series of 2 or 3 stories on literotica called The Pee Pillow which I love... unfortunately it's not a real thing.

I’ll have to look it up. I’m intrigued 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

As far as real life things go.... empty soda bottles in the car work for both sexes but they're not that great for us guys as we gotta try and fit our penis inside the opening of it to avoid spilling which isn't as easy as it seems

What I find useful on long drives are wide-mouth sports water bottles, 1 liter size or even larger.

The opening is usually large enough for women to successfully manage. (I can attest.) Although, if you want extra help, you can add a funnel.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, InsertName said:

I would never be able to aim into a bottle, but I do want to try. Maybe that’s my next adventure; I’ll spend days (or probably months) trying to successfully pee into bottles and then make a compilation of the progress when I finally get it. That sounds fun. I love (and hate) feeling my stream miss where I wanted it to go 

Start with a wide-mouthed bottle and continue to progress to smaller-mouth bottles as your anatomy and skills allow.  It would be hot to watch your progress (or even attempts).

• Agree 1