MissPiss & wetmanjf going to MEET!

Thought you would all like to know that I am going to have the pleasure of peeing on wetmanjf this week. Yup. . . you heard me right. . . we are going to meet and enjoy a pee session together THIS SATURDAY. WhoooHoooo We will be together for about 3 hours so you know he is gonna get SOAKED!!! hahahaha This will be my very first time peeing on a man!!!!

• Like 2
Thought you would all like to know that I am going to have the pleasure of peeing on wetmanjf this week. Yup. . . you heard me right. . . we are going to meet and enjoy a pee session together THIS SATURDAY. WhoooHoooo We will be together for about 3 hours so you know he is gonna get SOAKED!!! hahahaha This will be my very first time peeing on a man!!!!

Will you piss over his cock too MissPiss.(I would demand this actually:tongue:)XX

OMG Wetman. You sure are some lucky dude!

And Lizz, to be peed all over by you has got to be fucking awesome. Getting a boner just thinking about it.

In fact, I wish I could afford to pay for both Lizz and Ashley to fly over here and spend an afternoon drinking fine champagne and pissing on me in my living room. But alas, I sadly have yet to win the lottery.

I hope you guys have a great time and have a couple of questions, how did you guys first meet, was it on this site and where will the meet up take place (not after location, only hotel or park or similar )

We will have the luxury of enjoying this session in my girlfriends private home. So there will be a bathtub, shower, and back yard to utilize as much as we want. Were just gonna hang out, have lunch and get to know each other while I empty my bladder every chance I get. hehehe

• Like 1
We will have the luxury of enjoying this session in my girlfriends private home. So there will be a bathtub, shower, and back yard to utilize as much as we want. Were just gonna hang out, have lunch and get to know each other while I empty my bladder every chance I get. hehehe

Getting more and more excited about this as the time gets closer :-) Going to have a blast

Wetmanjf

MissPiss,will you let wetman pee on you if he wants to?I hope there will be pictures and a story next week.Its awesome.

As of now we have only discussed her peeing on me. Anything else to do with peeing would be up to Miss Lizz. I would never ask her to do anything she wouldn't be comfortable with......I know for sure I'll write a story of our meeting..as for pictures I guess we'll see but I'm surely taking my camera ;-)

Wetmanjf

As of now we have only discussed her peeing on me. Anything else to do with peeing would be up to Miss Lizz. I would never ask her to do anything she wouldn't be comfortable with......I know for sure I'll write a story of our meeting..as for pictures I guess we'll see but I'm surely taking my camera :wink:

Wetmanjf

Absolutely wetman.It must ALWAYS be the choice of the woman what happens during any sexy type encounters.Oh man,youre gonna see her naked,maybe feel her boobs etc,and maybe her friend will join you.Youre gonna have a male fantasy weekend whatever happens.Id be just happy to watch MissPiss,piss behind a skip or something,for a minute,youve got hours for it.Lucky guy!!!All the best,enjoy!!!

Absolutely wetman.It must ALWAYS be the choice of the woman what happens during any sexy type encounters.Oh man,youre gonna see her naked,maybe feel her boobs etc,and maybe her friend will join you.Youre gonna have a male fantasy weekend whatever happens.Id be just happy to watch MissPiss,piss behind a skip or something,for a minute,youve got hours for it.Lucky guy!!!All the best,enjoy!!!

Again what you said is true...But I don't want you or anyone else to get the wrong ideas. This is NOT a sexual encounter. I am going there for the pleasure of meeting Miss Piss and her friends...and Yes...she is going to pee on me...hopefully more than once :) As far as anything else..Not going to happen...yes I may get to see her naked....kind of hard to pee on someone with any accuracy with your clothes (Or at least your pants) on. But Miss Piss is a married woman so I have no plans to "Feel her Boobs" or anything else. And as far as Anyone else "Joining in" That hasn't been discussed either. Just wanting to make this clear so people don't get the wrong ideas.

Wetmanjf

• Like 1