store dressing room / fitting room peeing

Guest Wetling

Yeah, I guess they found some puddles. 😄

There must have been more than just a few incidents. Wouldn't it be great if pee fans took over the world? 😉

I never have either, but fitting room pees are my favorite. I have only had the guts to pee on a napkin someone left behind just a little bit. I just picked it up and threw it away afterword because I would have felt guilty for leaving a puddle there for someone else to clean up. 

• Agree 1
On 5/14/2023 at 3:27 AM, MaxWasTaken said:

I regularly see signs which say: "please don't pee in the trash cans".

I thought peeing in the trash can woul be considerate as it keeps t tidy, contained and easy to clear up.  However, if I saw a sign like that then I would assume they meant that they Would prefer me to pee on the floor next to the can.   I would therefore be happy to oblige.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I thought peeing in the trash can woul be considerate as it keeps t tidy, contained and easy to clear up.  However, if I saw a sign like that then I would assume they meant that they Would prefer me to pee on the floor next to the can.   I would therefore be happy to oblige.

As someone who has had to change overfilled, leaky and disgusting garbage bags at gas stations… yeah, the floor might be better. That way, the employee knows what they’re in for and can get a mop. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
Guest Wetling
1 hour ago, InsertName said:

I took a tiny tinkle on the floor of a carpeted dressing room that already reeked of piss late in the day on one of the final days the store was opened before demolition and I still feel badly about it, just in case, a decade later.

You don't have to. 🙂 Since it looks like you were one of many, it surely didn't make a difference, and the place was trashed anyway. Otherwise it would just take a swipe with the industrial carpet cleaning machine to get rid of it.