Planning for my future

Good luck to you, G Man. 

I would try to look into a work from home job like a call center or something like that, that way you don't have to leave home. Just be careful because I know those jobs can be stressful. 

I know we are in the same area. Rent is skyrocketing and I don't see how anyone can afford it on their own. My advice would be find some roommates, or see about renting a room or basement. 

Love you bruh.

• Love 2

Life can be a turbulent ride especially when you feel like the path you are going or the place it took you is somewhere you don't want to be. And when you don't know how to get out of it it feels like you are falling into a hole. 

Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that even little changes can make a big differences and opportunities can appear when we least expect it. Don't cloud your mind with negativity, always hold onto positive thoughts. A clear mind can find clear solutions. And our mindset is our biggest asset. Its not easy but forcing myself to look at things in a positive way even when they don't seem to be has helped me a few times.

Just know everything will eventually turn out ok. All the best!

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...