Guest Wetling

Oh it feels so good to press something against your pussy and fill it with piss. ☺️ Have you ever put anything of it on, either wet or after leaving it to dry?

Edited by Wetling

Very exciting episode, reading made me quite horny!

Next time, I suggest you to drink a litre of bleach an hour before going down to the laundry... in that case you could save on very polluting detergents... 

20 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Very exciting episode, reading made me quite horny!

Next time, I suggest you to drink a litre of bleach an hour before going down to the laundry... in that case you could save on very polluting detergents... 

You meant , Colette, the Conditioner and Softener I hope... No extra rinse...

Edited by A_AShes
  • Agree 2
On 5/8/2023 at 9:49 AM, colette888 said:

Actually I meant ANY other product for the machine, that pee should be more than enough...

Pee was actually used as an agent for washing clothes going back to Roman times.  They even had pots out in public places for people to pee in them and then people from the laundries collected them up and took them back to the laundry for use.   In some parts people peed in pots and sold their pee to laundries, which is where the phrase "He/she doesn't have a pot to piss in" indicating a poor person comes from - as in they were so poor that they didn't have a pot to piss in so they couldn't sell their pee to raise money.

https://montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/the-right-chemistry-laundry-secrets-of-the-ancient-romans

Guest Wetling
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Pee was actually used as an agent for washing clothes going back to Roman times.

But they really let it foul to get the ammonia. *yuck* Not the nice fresh piss we all love.

Edited by Wetling
48 minutes ago, Wetling said:

But they really let it foul to get the ammonia. *yuck* Not the nice fresh piss we all love.

Yes agree.   They were using it to get a chemical whereas we prefer the fresh stuff, which may not be as good at washing clothes but it certainly isn't going to cause any harm.   Earlier today I loaded the washing machine and then peed into the door of the machine onto the clothes before closing the door and starting the machine.   Saved a flush in the toilet and I enjoyed it.   

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Pee was actually used as an agent for washing clothes going back to Roman times. 

I was aware of that and I happen to think it was a clever approach to recycling... But, remaining contemporary, I envision the use of everybody's pee as a fertilizer and irrigation tool...

• Like 1