Have you ever been desperate with a friend?

A few months ago a male friend and I went to a discount store, in another town, and upon leaving, the urge to pee hit me suddenly and without much warning, I didn't have time to return inside to use the restroom. So before driving away, I had to piss on the parking lot beside my friend's car. Fortunately, my friend was sympathetic since he has also been in that same situation a few times.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

A few months ago a male friend and I went to a discount store, in another town, and upon leaving, the urge to pee hit me suddenly and without much warning, I didn't have time to return inside to use the restroom. So before driving away, I had to piss on the parking lot beside my friend's car. Fortunately, my friend was sympathetic since he has also been in that same situation a few times.

Iv had a similar situation and really wasn’t a big deal nothing was ever said after and was never awkward 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Blurple said:

I was out with a friend seeing a show and we were both pretty hydrated (her champagne and water for me since I can’t start as early as she can) by the time it ended. Since the place was mobbed with people leaving we both sat behind for a little bit and waited even though we both needed to pee fairly urgently.

As most people know most venues don’t have enough women’s toilets so even though I was nearing my limit we ended up leaving and looking for a bar so we could both go. By this point I’m feeling warning signals and my friend says she might wet herself, which as hot as that sounds would not have been fun since we were in a very busy area on a sunny afternoon and I’d never want to see her in that situation.

Fortunately we found a bar fairly quickly and order a couple drinks then she headed to the ladies while I stayed behind with our stuff until she got back then went to the men’s and had what felt like the longest pee I’ve ever had.

——-

Even though she’s a friend and I’d never want to see her get humiliated like that I wouldn’t have minded sharing a restroom or quiet alley with her because quite frankly she is hot 😉

Welcome to the forum!

Did she say anything about whether she fully made it?

Also you're a better person than I am because pretty much anyone in that situation would have me rooting for them to wet themselves. At that point I just don't think I can turn it off

7 hours ago, The99Club said:

Welcome to the forum!

Did she say anything about whether she fully made it?

Also you're a better person than I am because pretty much anyone in that situation would have me rooting for them to wet themselves. At that point I just don't think I can turn it off

I don’t think she said anything and I doubt she had any issues. If she did she didn’t say anything over the next few hours.