All Girls together

Have you noticed how,like in Miss Piss videos,there are 2 or 3 Girls,all naked etc,and all peeing happily in front of each other...As a guy,i dont think i would ever pee in a group,certainly not like we were having fun about it.I wonder what it is about female peeing,that women may find funny,and not gross in any way,like i would if 2 other guys wanted to pee on me?

I know what your saying. I think anything female / female is more accepted by most people. Plus of course these girls are models who make pee videos so to them it's all fun. I'm sure most girls don't go around peeing in front of or all over each other.

Wetmanjf

I think women are more open around other women. I mean we pee in groups, we compare breasts (at least weight) and were more comfortable being nude around each other. If I was a guy I don't think I'd do that.

I agree with Sophie. Women don't seem to be as hung up about peeing or being naked in front of each other. I remember a few years ago there was a small chain of women's clothing stores, I can't recall the name. They had communal dressing rooms. One big room where all the women took their clothes off to try on new outfits. It was no big deal. I think guys are a bit worried about showing their hardware in front of other guys. Most men feel inadequate when it comes to their penises. I've met guys that would have no problem showing their cock to a girl, but would hold a towel in front of themselves if another guy was around in the locker room.

• Like 1
Have you noticed how,like in Miss Piss videos,there are 2 or 3 Girls,all naked etc,and all peeing happily in front of each other...As a guy,i dont think i would ever pee in a group,certainly not like we were having fun about it.I wonder what it is about female peeing,that women may find funny,and not gross in any way,like i would if 2 other guys wanted to pee on me?

this is a video i'd like to see if its multiple girls peeing at the same time or taking turns. and i agree with the above guys just don't want to show off their junk.

i think lady part look a lot better then our part anyways.

I think I pretty much agree with everything that has been said, but it's a good point to bring up. I remember very recently a situation where I was with 2 female friends and one male friend and we all needed to pee. The girls went into the bathroom together and nobody thought anything of it; girls go to the toilet in groups. If me and another guy had gone into the bathroom together it would've raised suspicions. The thought of going in together never crossed my mind...

Its considered normal for a group of girls to troop off for a wee together(do they watch each other,mmm,or stand guard for each other?),but if 2 guys went to the same bathroom at the same time-oh oh!Even thats odd,because if you go to the urinal,chances are another guy,a stranger,will be alongside you,yet if it was a friend etc,you would freak out with him.If you are out as a group of lads,and you end up in the same toilet,you always stand apart from a friend.Men are weird....

Plus, shy guys risk getting a half chub if they are pee shy or feeling awkward. While girls can just sit around for as long as they like, if a guy starts getting hard with other guys around he's screwed. Same with outtdoors peeing - if you're not used to it, you're stuck standing there for ten minutes trying to hide what could be 8 inches of awkward. Not so for girls.

I asked one of my male friends about it over the weekend. He said that if there are four urinals and one of them is being used, the tendency is to leave an empty urinal separating them from each other. So what happens if a third guy walks in? He's probably going to end up standing next to one of the guys already there. My friend told me he just stands there, staring straight ahead, making sure that he doesn't turn his head in any way to make it look like he's checking the other guys out.

Is this common practice?

I asked one of my male friends about it over the weekend. He said that if there are four urinals and one of them is being used, the tendency is to leave an empty urinal separating them from each other. So what happens if a third guy walks in? He's probably going to end up standing next to one of the guys already there. My friend told me he just stands there, staring straight ahead, making sure that he doesn't turn his head in any way to make it look like he's checking the other guys out.

Is this common practice?

Exactly this is!!

I think it has to do with the whole girls all go to the bathroom together thing. I mean personally I don't need a pee partner but when I am hanging with all girl it seems that when you have to pee two others are like oh I'll come too. I don't know how or why this became common practice but it seems to be something all girls eventually start to do. I think after the teenage years that weird body phase when everything is changing you almost have this want to peep at other girls to compare development and whats normal and the best time to do that is in the bathroom or changing locker, it becomes such a common thing you don't think twice about pissing in front of your girlfriends. I believe there are 3 reasons why girls go to the bathroom together or at least what i have experienced. 1 you had to pee anyway and she just happen to mention it. 2 you are in an unfamiliar place or you don't feel comfortable being left alone (like at a bar when weirdos are hitting on you) its a way out lol. 3 you want to chat with that person which is normally gossip, your opinion of the people you are with (like at clubs or bars its like you are checking in with your gals to see if they think the guy you're dancing with is hot or if the new girl you brought out with you is cool or not). Me personally its normally number 1 or 2. I don't mind chatting while I pee but that's not why i go to the bathroom i'm not the gossip type.

• Like 2