Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

Fiona Bruce, Jenna Coleman, Virginie Ledoyen

I only know Fiona Bruce out of these,but good choice.I find a lot of the female newsreaders,and weather girls very pissable.I would add Suzanna Reid,and Sally Nugent of BBC sports in the morning-awesome legs.Alex Jones,the One Show,mmmmm

Just looked up Jenna Coleman,of course the Dr Who girl.Nice one,Virginie Ledoyen,ok,ive not seen her in anything.There is a French actress,Louise Bourgoin,absolutely beautiful,she has to be up there too,id like to see her go.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Another day goes by without seeing Shakira pee,what a waste of good urine!She will have been several times and not one grateful observer,shame...

I think she will be one of those girls who can piss a pint in about 20 seconds.A lot of noise in the bowl kind of thing.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
While I am not one to worship celebrities, I would not mind seeing Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin.i know fair choice.Others not sure.Thanks for joining the debate.

• Like 1
While I am not one to worship celebrities, I would not mind seeing Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin...good call. There is something highly erotic about the notion of a respected political figure engaging in some sort of peeing for pleasure, or simply just openly peeing somewhere in front of you. I incorporated this - for me - highly erotic idea into my latest three part story - Piss mansion. (In that case not Sarah Palin herself of course but a fictional female Tory MP)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Which of the 5 spice girls would you watch pee.1 only so choose wisely.

Sporty-Mel Chisolm

Posh-Victoria Beckham

Scary-Mel Brown

Ginger-Geri Halliwell

Baby-Emma Bunton.

My choice would be Sporty.

I think Geri is probably the naughtiest, so I choose her. :biggrin:

I chose Sporty because she looks like the quietest,i bet she pees like a racehorse..(i would fuck Geri first of them all though...:thumbsup:)

Which of the 5 spice girls would you watch pee.1 only so choose wisely.

Sporty-Mel Chisolm

Posh-Victoria Beckham

Scary-Mel Brown

Ginger-Geri Halliwell

Baby-Emma Bunton.

My choice would be Sporty.

Of the five, the one I'd most like to be peed on by is Emma Bunton.

• Like 1
Of the five, the one I'd most like to be peed on by is Emma Bunton.

Good choice Steve.Thanks for playing my little fantasy game.Ive a few ideas along this route.Keep posted.Its just a bit of fun,im hoping to get a few answers see who the favourite may be.

• Like 1

Sometimes,there are certain beautiful celebrities,i would love to watch piss,but not on me..I dont know why i make that distinction.

An example is Britney Spears,id like to be a fly on the wall in her cubicle,but i wouldnt like her to piss on me,Nicole Kidman is another.

Mariah Carey can do what she likes with me..:wee::wink:

• Like 3

I think someone also said Sheridan Smith.I wasnt sure about her at first,but i saw her on TV last night(along with the very pissable Alex Jones),and shes damn sexy.I think i could enjoy watching Sheridan have a nice piss.As long as she wipes herself,mmmmm

• Like 1
Take a look at this weather forecaster from Westcountry Television, Emily Wood.....

[ATTACH=full]14330[/ATTACH]

She can rain on me or my carpets anytime she likes.

Mmmmmm,ive seen her on another thing i think.Very nice boobs too.Lovely.On BBC in Yorks,we have one called Keeley Donovan,very pissable.

• Like 1