Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

Here's one to ponder for you guys...Jenny Agutter, as the 'nurse' in the film American Werewolf In London. She'd need a 'sample' from you first...:wink: XX

[ATTACH=full]23179[/ATTACH]

Any bodily fluid of her choice id be happy to provide!Another woman on tv that i find hot Sophie Raworth,any form of sexual activity with her would be ok.

• Like 1
Mmm, I can see the appeal now fannywatcher...X

[ATTACH=full]23479[/ATTACH]

She has nice legs,im a bit of a leg man i guess,and we all know where legs end up...I seem to have a thing for TV presenters and weather girls..:wink:

• Like 2
Mmm, I can see the appeal now fannywatcher...X

[ATTACH=full]23479[/ATTACH]

I think id like to shoot my load over her tits.....I imagine her naked just black knickers,stockings and suspenders when i see her on the news..:biggrin:

Oh...what about Kate Moss?

[ATTACH=full]25504[/ATTACH]

I have to say,Kate Moss doesnt really do it for me.Nice enough of course though.Liz Hurley is more my thing.I once saw some pics of her while on a beach changing,and she was unshaven,lovely..

Oh...what about Kate Moss?

[ATTACH=full]25504[/ATTACH]

I LOVE Kate Moss myself. I use to have so many of those Calvin Klein posters of her up on my wall when I was a teenager. She's still super pretty and definitely amongst my bigger crushes of all time and probably my fav model ever.

57eb63579d6b1_06-KateMoss-Sexy.jpg.0a81648cdf1cb9eef20fa7d26b4c605d.jpg

Kate-Moss-Feet-119536.jpg.aca116517f08fb91156feccecbdb99ad.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
I would love to see her pee her pant[ATTACH=full]28434[/ATTACH]

Would you like to watch her pee her self,or just get hold of the wet panties afterwards?I think id like the panties..:)

• Like 1
How about Celebs from a Bygone age? This one Emma Peel aka Diana Rigg...[ATTACH=full]21941[/ATTACH]

Just been watching Diana Rigg in an episode of the Avengers from 1965.Wow,she was FIT.One of those rare girls who probably looks MORE sexy in a leotard,than if she were naked.Is a good job i was only a young un in the 60s.I bet she caused many a tug among older boys.Good choice Sally!

Also a little Anthea Turner,as if with red hair?Id watch Sophie Ellis Bextor wee no problem...I wonder if the girl has wee'd into the puddle before the picture?Id happily feel her pussy to find out of course.:wink:

• Like 1