Peeing at a Frat Party

6 minutes ago, bigpeegirl69 said:

That’s so hot!

It was! I wish you could have seen it. Hopefully I'll live long enough to see the invention of a device that can put memories on video. Then I can share it here. With her face blurred. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, TheAMan said:

Thank you for sharing @bigpeegirl69! Frat parties everywhere are notorious opportunities for bathroom sharing and peeing outside. Your account reminded me of a couple of experiences from my college days. 

My ex-girlfriend, Diana, my senior year was a party animal and a bit of a heavy drinker. When she'd go out with her friends, if I didn't elect to join them, I'd usually be the recipient of several Snapchats over the course of the evening documenting their frat party pee experiences. One time, her friend sent me a Snap of Diana in the bathroom at the lacrosse house, hovering over the toilet in a yellow floral top and jeans, peeing away while her friend Abby had her pants pulled down and was peeing into the tub. Another time, I got a Snap of Diana, Abby, and Hayley (the woman who was sending me the Snaps) during the aftermath of a sorority formal, Diana in a red dress hiked up to her waist peeing into a toilet, with Hayley in a purple dress and Abby in a blue dress similarly hiked up, panties around their ankles, peeing into the bathtub at a frat. I wish I still had the phone I screenshot them on! Hayley genuinely thought it was funny and no idea how much of a turn-on it was to be surprised by a pic of them. 

I was in Greek life, but mostly preferred working the door, so I could actually talk to people and smoke. One time at a party at our unofficial house in a brother's apartment, 3 women from a sorority came out for air. I chatted them up as I had been alone on the porch for a bit, asked them what they thought of the party, what they were doing with the rest of the night. They told me they were heading home, and to my surprise, asked me if I minded if the three of them peed on the side of the house before they walked the few blocks to their sorority house. I told them of course, and offered to keep a look out for anyone. To my surprise they accepted and appreciated it! They stepped off the porch into the side yard and walked the concrete path to the back fence, and positioned themselves between our garbage bin and the fence. All three of them were wearing their letters (purple shirts with grey lettering) and jeans, and the three unbuttoned and squatted down simultaneously. One girl was more heavy set and short, and she squatted low to the ground closest to the fence, while a tall and curvy girl with brown hair squatted in the middle next to their short and skinny friend, the latter who both rested their thighs comfortably on their calves. They REALLY had to go; the girl closest to the fence peed longest, mostly into the grass, while the two other girls peed forward onto the concrete, splashing each other's shoes and laughing about it. They finished peeing, helped each other up, I walked them to the street and saw them on their way. 

This is so hot! Thank you for sharing. College parties really are the best place to watch a bunch of people pee!

11 hours ago, TheAMan said:

I was in Greek life, but mostly preferred working the door, so I could actually talk to people and smoke. 

I like to smoke occasionally too! Do you find that it helps you catch more people peeing outside, since you end up spending more time outside alone at random times?

• 8 months later...
On 4/5/2023 at 9:53 AM, colette888 said:

These are great videos. TreyWay has some good stuff. For years I'd watch this one clip from twitter/x of this really hot peeing moment at what seemed to be a frat party. There's a guy and a girl standing side by side in a yard, with her holding his dick about to aim for him. There's a bunch of yelling and activities going on in the background seemingly without a care in the world as if it's in everyday thing (which it probably was) what these two were doing. The guy recording says "start" and the man starts pissing and the girl starts to aim his dick all over the place, waving it around like crazy. She says "it's like a sprinkler!" They seemed to be standing about 5-10 feet away from the camera man, and at one moment she almost sprays him. The whole thing is only about 10 seconds long, and unfortunately seems to have been wiped from the internet, but it was hot and showcases all the crazy pissing stuff that happens at frat parties.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1