Hello I’m Gigi

14 hours ago, GigiLovesPee said:

Hello I’m a bubbly and extroverted girl. I been interested in the pee fetish for a while. I was born in East London my mom is Japanese mean while my dad is from Glasgow but he moved to East London very young. After a couple months of me being born we moved to Canada where I was raised. My parents never thought the Internet wasn’t something necessary so I been a bit sheltered and suck at typing. 

So with all that said we didn’t have a proper shower we used to grab buckets of water for the shower and food. The pee situation was free game no wall or surface was safe I remember my dad used get home after a long day logging and sit down turn on the radio drink a cold beer and whip his cock out and start causally peeing sometimes splashing on me or my mom. So theres a little bit about me 

You know, the end of that story is strangely hot.

Hello and welcome. 🙂

Your dad is from Glasgow? Nice. Me, too. Well, on the outskirts of Glasgow, but definitely close enough to say that I'm from Glasgow.  😉

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Cheeky 1
3 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

You know, the end of that story is strangely hot.

Hello and welcome. 🙂

Your dad is from Glasgow? Nice. Me, too. Well, on the outskirts if Glasgow, but definitely close enough to say that I'm from Glasgow.  😉

He was born in the south side of Glasgow 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome, Gigi, from another Torontonian (west side somewhere).  Love your history, as I really relate to the great Canadian back yard.  If you hear of any local spring showers, of the golden kind, let me know.  And yes, lots of decent people here.