New on here

Hi, im new on here. Does anyone want to hold my hand and guide me through the site? I love watching women pee, not really into wetting myself or that kind of thing. I also like hairy pussies. I'm married with kids. Not sure what else to say so just want some company and a bit of guidance. Thanks for taking the time to read.

2 minutes ago, lemonade drinker said:

Are you allowed to message females about their weeing? I'm uncertain what you can do and what's acceptable. I don't want to upset or cause any offence. Would I be able to submit images of me peeing?

Go ahead - if you don’t mind being banned as quickly as you arrived.

If it was in direct reply to a very specific member request - and you know that member well enough to be good acquaintances (as in you’ve got to know them over a long period and you know 100%) then ok. 

Otherwise unsolicited sending is in effect harassment, how would you know if the member wants to receive such explicit content?  It’s tantamount to flashing random ladies in street which would get you arrested.

I’m going to sound like a stuck record here - we are a community of friends.

Just to continue - we ask all of our members to report any unexpected or unwanted messages. If they’re unwanted to one member they may well be a source of distress to others. And we will not tolerate members being scared away from Peefans.  If in doubt please report it. 

• Agree 1

There’s a huge difference between posting images in the public forum where people can choose to view or not, compared to being sent in private messages. 

Like you can easily change TV channel if the content doesn’t appeal - compared to somebody phoning or emailing you.

Perhaps a refresh of site rules ?   Rules 3, 8, 15 & 17 are hopefully clear enough. 

Just to follow up - it’s possible that terminology may be at the heart of any misunderstanding here @lemonade drinker

Just to be clear (and apologies if I jumped in the deep end in response to a misuse of terminology). 

When we place content in the forum such as these words, or a photo or link to video we term that a Post in a relevant thread or category. 

When we use the term Message, we would understand that to be either a specific communication sent to one or several members by composing a new message from the Inbox - like sending an email, addressed to specific people and only visible to them. 

• Like 2