Not being able to piss?

It's being so desperate that you can't initially let go... I have spoken to guys that have had to sit down and then after a while will.let go a slight trickle. Not necessarily a medical issue, more the bladder locking up through stress I think?  

I have been this way lots of times in my life. I have been on road trips for hours and needing to go bad cant go. Also I used to work outside and hold it for hours cant go when get a chance to go. It's a shy bladder thing. It's not easy when being in rest rooms at the urinal with guys around me then I can go. I am better going into a stall with no guys around and letting it go.  The best thing for me is to relax the bladder and let it come out by itself. 

• Love 2

Not really but at times if I'm bursting then I'll probably pee for barely a few seconds and not be able to pee anymore only to get hit by a massive wave of desperation in like hour or so, and have to rush to the toilet to let it all out. 

• Like 1

This definitely happens to me. I'll have to really concentrate to get the internal sphincter to relax (even though I've relaxed the outer one). And then I have to pee in stages- my bladder contracts for a little while and then since the pressure is relieved, it decides its done and won't finish. Then I have to wait for it to contract again to push the rest out. Can be frustrating!

• Like 1