Sophie's Sexploits

Sophie

Sophie, these are some of the finest and beautifully written stories I have ever read, exciting and delicious to read. What makes it so perfect for me is the deep love and passion you share for each other, it makes it all so real and so perfectly beautiful.  Thank you for sharing your beautiful life with us all here, it is truly inspirational. And the fact that you can integrate your own love and passion for holding and sharing your delicious warm pee into love making too... well nothing can be more beautiful and satisfying!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Amazing 😊. Thank you so much for sharing your loving, intimate, sexy moments with us. You and Mark are so good together and deserve all the pleasure that comes your way. And we are blessed to be able to read about it - especially since you write like a dream xxx

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 2:11 PM, Sophie said:

Lunch stress relief

I’ve had a busy, stressful week at work and to be honest, it was making me miserable. It was Friday and I didn’t have that Friday feeling, I didn’t feel like the weekend was quickly approaching. I needed to do something to cheer me up. So… I fulfilled one of my fantasies! I’ve always enjoyed the thought of having a quickie on a work break so that’s exactly what I did.

I have two breaks, a 20 minute break, then an hour teaching before an hour lunch. I sent my husband a text message on my first break and he loved the idea. As soon as the clock hit 12:30 and my classroom emptied I went to my car. It takes me roughly 20 minutes to travel to work and back, so that gave me 20 minutes for fun. The drive home was surprisingly enjoyable, I found myself getting more excited and turned on as I got closer to home, the anticipation turning me on more than anything. As I got closer to my house, the familiar streets of my neighbourhood I knew my fantasy was going to come true in the next few minutes. I pulled into my driveway, locked the car and let myself into the house.

When I opened the door my husband was in the living room, waiting for me, an erection visibly pressing against his jeans. We started kissing immediately, not wasting a single minute. I felt so sexy, like I was a beautiful actress in a movie. There was no foreplay, just raw passion between us. We both knew what we wanted. Time became a blur and before I knew it I was bent over the sofa with my pencil skirt hitched over my ass, my black g-string stretched between my ankles with my husband behind me with his hands on my hips as he thrusted into me, and I loved it! The curtains were still open so anyone looking through the window would have seen us but it really unlocked an exhibitionist in me, I wanted them to be open, I wanted the risk of being caught. I couldn’t stop looking out of the window, it was like I was having sex in public but in the privacy of my own home.

I was making plenty of noise as we fucked, we wasn’t making love, we were fucking. His cock stretching me beautifully and drawing a hot moan with every thrust. I was matching his rhythm, pushing back against him as he pulled me with his hands. It wasn’t long at all before I climaxed, bending over more and sticking my ass out as I rested my head against the back of the sofa, my legs quivering and barely supporting my weight as I moaned loudly into the soft cushion. As the orgasm faded away my husband held me tight and softly kissed me, it was like love making again, soft and gentle. “I love you so much Sophie”
“I love you too”
I knew he hadn’t finished and not wanting to make a mess in the living room I gestured for him to pull out before turning around to face him. I gave him a small kiss and crouched in front of him, his cock suddenly at eye level. I planted another kiss on the tip and then took him into my mouth, looking up as I smiled around him. I could taste myself on him and I loved it. It was only a minute later before he sighed, supporting himself against the sofa as he came in my mouth. Being a good girl, I swallowed every drop. I stood up and we cuddled for a few minutes before I had to get back to work.

I had just enough time to have a wee, wash my face, fix my hair and brush my teeth before I had to leave for work again. I was in an amazing mood for the rest of the day, even my colleague asked why I was so happy! Of course I didn’t tell him that I just had sex!

Nice hot story 🙂

• Thanks 1