Pegging - A pleasure for all?

Euro

I have never tried this with a partner M or F . So a bit in the realm of fantasy for me. I'm really fascinated by the idea of being a giver or a receiver.

Anyone tried it or have some dreams - fantasy  ideas, opinions, experiences?

Do tell 🙂

xx

6 hours ago, Euro said:

I have never tried this with a partner M or F . So a bit in the realm of fantasy for me. I'm really fascinated by the idea of being a giver or a receiver.

Anyone tried it or have some dreams - fantasy  ideas, opinions, experiences?

Do tell 🙂

xx

I've been pegged a couple of times by my wife. Using a strapless strap on like this - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strapless-strap-ons/p/lovehoney-posable-strapless-strap-on/a44358g79965.html

Needs a lot of lube and plenty of time at first, and tried a few positions until we found that me on all fours with head down ass up worked the best. But I can honestly say if was the biggest orgasm of my life!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been on the receiving end and love it! And missionary was best for me knees to my chest on the bed and her standing on the floor at the edge of the bed! I could grind my ass up and down while she fucked me. Gave me a little more control so constant pressure on my prostate and hitting it was just to good. Hardest I ever cummed! Nothing touch my dick either. I shook and quivered. And oh man the throbbing in my ass lasted until morning.

I'd be a anal slot if I could be!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

That's the crazy thing she loves playing with my ass! We can get in a 69 with me on top eating her pussy and she'll start with one finger finger fucking my asshole  then she'll add the second and really start fucking me , fingers as far up my ass as she can get them and bam !! She'll orgasam.

Well with the pegging she really got into  but didn't orgasam.  And I asked her what she thought about it and she liked it but she felt a little weird about doing it.

Which I had to convince her I wasn't gay! That there were benefits to prostate orgasams.

And it didn't demoralize me. So needless to say we have done it that often.

Though I will admit as good as it felt it made me wonder what the real thing would be like!!

Because we did try it doggie style and when she wrapped her hands on my hips and started pulling me into her it was over the top!!!

Another I thought after we were done was I could take a dick!! And feel what it's like to get cummed in.

Or a piss enema from the source not a bottle full of piss.

Oh some advice if you try it, clean your self out , lot less mess.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Oh it is, but the shape of the dildo we had felt and worked best in missionary. 

Which if she had been use to it and know how to change the angle with her hips or her pelvis doggie would be awesome.

It's that constant hiting and rubbing of your prostate that builds and builds until bam!!

I'm cumming I'm cuming!!

But all before that you will leak precum like crazy  and I couldn't help get allover my fingers and lick it off. I mean it will flow like a thick slow syrupy piss. 

• Hot 1

I tried prostate massagers and they didn’t work the best is a gspot dildo that my wife uses on me. It has a small curve at the end that hits my prostate just right and I lose it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife has pegged me more than once. The feeling is incredible. She also used fingers in my ass, going over time from one to four. After awhile (a couple of months) she was able to get all five fingers in, and then her whole fist. The feeling of that is just beyond this world. It makes me cum harder than ever with no other stimulation. 

• Hot 1