Don’t you just love parents?

It's a parent's job to embarrass their kids, everyone knows that!

Awesome story Chrissy. Very beautiful and sweet while also being arousing at the same time. I love the way you write.

(and yes, that feeling is unbeatable!)

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

@Sophie it was just the unexpectedness of it. 
aww thank you 🥰

@avatar aw he is! I absolutely adore my dad to bits. He’s just the best ❤️

Also, be sure to try to find an opportunity to give some of the embarassment back to him lol. Might as well make it a two player game 😀

• Cheeky 1
1 minute ago, avatar said:

Also, be sure to try to find an opportunity to give some of the embarassment back to him lol. Might as well make it a two player game 😀

I wish I was more on-point with my banter or I’d be right in there. I told him that he better watch his back 😉 as I was leaving lol. We have a real special bond! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Your turn will come to be able to perfect the art of child embarrassment - mind you, you can make a life’s work of it.

Just imagine though if you had given it the full bore treatment!

Thanks Goosie 🙂 

That's a great story. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you and your dad can have a good laugh together about that.

I am reminded of an ex-gf of mine who made sure to piss with unusual vigor. It wasn't a cute tinkle, it sounded like a firehose. I gather some women have been told to do that because it was supposed to reduce the risk of UTIs.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Carthoris said:

That's a great story. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you and your dad can have a good laugh together about that.

I am reminded of an ex-gf of mine who made sure to piss with unusual vigor. It wasn't a cute tinkle, it sounded like a firehose. I gather some women have been told to do that because it was supposed to reduce the risk of UTIs.

I don’t intentionally do it 🙂