Ladies - Is it uncomfortable for you to stay in / rewet in already wet panties?

So this is something I've always puzzled over. In the world of wetting, I often find that rewetting is extremely sexy. Very naughty, and very kinky!

I do it quite frequently, and have never really experienced any negative effects at all. Specially if I wear nice comfy quick drying underwear.

I have seen on other pee sites it's a really quite sought after niche.

As a lady, is it uncomfortable to wet & rewet? Is it the hassle of having to be careful where you sit that puts you off doing it? Or the risk of side effects of wearing wet panties for longer periods of time? Or, are you just not into it at all?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts! ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm not at all into wetting because I hate the feeling of wet clothes sticking onto me. They just take forever to dry making me feel uncomfortable and sitting somewhere becomes an issue too. So this is a situation I actively try to avoid no matter how bad I have to go.ย 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
Guest Wetling

I just found this thread and was a littleย surprised how someย of you enjoyย wetting their pantiesย but not stay in them afterwards. For jeansย andย pretty much any other outerwear, I also don't like it much. The cold wetness is far worse than beeing rained upon the whole day, which is definitely not comfortable. But Iย like the feel of wet panties and like to rewet them if possible. This near to my body, they never reallyย getย cold. If I can do it depends on what I'm wearing above and where I'm going to sit.

Edited by Wetling
12 minutes ago, Wetling said:

I just found this thread and was a littleย surprised how someย of you enjoyย wetting their pantiesย but not stay in them afterwards. For jeansย andย pretty much any other outerwear, I also don't like it much. The cold wetness is far worse than beeing rained upon the whole day, which is definitely not comfortable. But Iย like the feel of wet panties and like to rewet them if possible. This near to my body, they never reallyย getย cold. If I can do it depends on what I'm wearing above and where I'm going to sit.

Interesting! What sort of outfits do you find are acceptable and comfortable to stay wet in? Are there any that are a definite "No-go" and any that are specifically really nice to rewet in? ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Guest Wetling

Short leather skirts are best, but I'm still experimenting with materials. Some man-madeย fibers are suitable as well, because theyย dry fast. I recently got some tips from @Paulypeeps on this.ย It works best with naked legs or leggings, depending on weather. Cotton outerwear is bad. It getsย soggy and cold and wet patches are easily distinguishable.

Edited by Wetling
8 minutes ago, Wetling said:

Short leather skirts are best, but I'm still experimenting with materials. Some man-madeย fibers are suitable as well, because theyย dry fast. I recently got some tips from @Paulypeeps on this.ย It works best with naked legs or leggings, depending on weather. Cotton outerwear is bad. It getsย soggy and cold and wet patches are easily distinguishable.

I've found that sports underwear like polyester etc is very quick drying as it barely absorbs fluid. ๐Ÿ˜€

Guest Wetling

Of course, but I'm not running around in sports underwear on a normal day. ๐Ÿ˜„ For the panties themselves cotton is fine.

Edited by Wetling
1 hour ago, Wetling said:

Of course, but I'm not running around in sports underwear on a normal day. ๐Ÿ˜„ For the panties themselves cotton is fine.

True! I'm impressed that you're happy to stay in wet cotton panties. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Love 1