Hey, Sam here (Let_It_Go) - Ask me anything!

Let_It_Go

4 minutes ago, Let_It_Go said:

Ooh, are the spaceship and time machine bits of kit I'd have regular access to... Or is this a one time thing? 

Yours for as long as you want it, but you can only have one, not both.

28 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Yours for as long as you want it, but you can only have one, not both.

OK, then I'll plump for the spaceship... See if I can find those little green men.... And invite them to have a holding competition with me 😎 (I'll just say "it's what we do on earth...") 

• Haha 2
On 1/9/2023 at 4:14 PM, Let_It_Go said:

Stewart Lee... 41st best stand up ever 😋I really do like a number of comedians though. 

Would love hear who others like or have seen live. 

Jim jefferies. Seen him and met him. 

Edited by weteric
3 hours ago, AWN_84 said:

Hi Sam! 

Do you have any other strong fetish, besides peeing fetish?

Hey Andre 👋

I don't believe so.... I do have an exhibitionist streak, but not sure that counts? 

Edited by Let_It_Go
More haste, less speed
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
15 minutes ago, Let_It_Go said:

Hey Andre 👋

I don't believe so.... I do have an exhibitionist steak, but not sure that counts? 

Is your sirloin exposing itself again?  😛 sorry, I find it hard to resist those minor spelling errors

Do you still have friends that you've known since childhood, or do you make new friends in your new environment (new school, new job, new residence, etc.) and let go of old friends?

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Let_It_Go said:

Hey Andre 👋

I don't believe so.... I do have an exhibitionist steak, but not sure that counts? 

Well "steak" is a new lol, but i understood that, and yeah it is, having the desire and getting turned on by it, it is a fetish in my book 

25 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

😛

Do you still have friends that you've known since childhood, or do you make new friends in your new environment (new school, new job, new residence, etc.) and let go of old friends?

Oh deary me....! My ex used to refer to my pussy lips as his "favourite bacon sandwich"... A memory I'm not sure I wish to remember or not?! 

Re friends, all of my secondary school friends were in the same year as me, and all scattered far and wide for uni at 18. No one stayed in our home town. So, apart from an online presence (which faded out, tbh) there weren't in-person catch ups (that I was invited to!). I was able to keep in touch with one of these friends, as she happened to be at the same uni as the partner I met at the time. I have one friend from day zero (our mums had antenatal classes together) who I'm close to. Luckily, she now lives close by. This tends to be a bit of a deal-breaker in terms of keeping in proper, regular contact. I've also lived in different parts of the country over the years, which has led to acquaintaces rather than long-term friendships (as, once I'd moved, things fizzled out). I have two female cousins of a similar age to me, we've always been close. Ive made long-term friendships through work which have stood the test of time. I used to feel sad when reminiscing on friendships which had faded, but now I appreciate that some people come and go throughout our very busy lives and this is ok! I make sure I give my time and energy to those who deserve it. Sorry, that response became longer than anticipated. 

Edited by Let_It_Go
  • Thanks 1
On 1/15/2023 at 3:38 AM, Let_It_Go said:

Oh deary me....! My ex used to refer to my pussy lips as his "favourite bacon sandwich"... A memory I'm not sure I wish to remember or not?! 

Re friends, all of my secondary school friends were in the same year as me, and all scattered far and wide for uni at 18. No one stayed in our home town. So, apart from an online presence (which faded out, tbh) there weren't in-person catch ups (that I was invited to!). I was able to keep in touch with one of these friends, as she happened to be at the same uni as the partner I met at the time. I have one friend from day zero (our mums had antenatal classes together) who I'm close to. Luckily, she now lives close by. This tends to be a bit of a deal-breaker in terms of keeping in proper, regular contact. I've also lived in different parts of the country over the years, which has led to acquaintaces rather than long-term friendships (as, once I'd moved, things fizzled out). I have two female cousins of a similar age to me, we've always been close. Ive made long-term friendships through work which have stood the test of time. I used to feel sad when reminiscing on friendships which had faded, but now I appreciate that some people come and go throughout our very busy lives and this is ok! I make sure I give my time and energy to those who deserve it. Sorry, that response became longer than anticipated. 

yeah friends come and go as you change jobs and stuff... in reality very few people stay friends with people they went to school with or Uni... and you usually make new friends at a new job... is the case with me anyway 😊

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...