A question for the ladies

AWN_84

As the title says, we know your little pleasure spot, the clitoris is similar to the penis, in regard that they get larger with stimulus, the question i have is: do you feel it getting larger without physical stimulus? (Like watching or reading erotic content) or thinking about that hot guy (or girl) you met earlier totally naked?

Might be a silly thing, i know us guys can get a boner fairly easy, just wondering if it is the case with clitoris owners.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, AWN_84 said:

As the title says, we know your little pleasure spot, the clitoris is similar to the penis, in regard that they get larger with stimulus, the question i have is: do you feel it getting larger without physical stimulus? (Like watching or reading erotic content) or thinking about that hot guy (or girl) you met earlier totally naked?

Might be a silly thing, i know us guys can get a boner fairly easy, just wondering if it is the case with clitoris owners.

That's a question that intrigues me...I'd like to see a lot of females answer.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Clitoris owner 🤣🤣

yeah I don’t like mine…. Can I get a refund lol?

interesting question. I can certainly feel myself getting horny without much physical stimuli but I’ve never really noticed much on the clitoris itself until some pleasure has been had, well maybe a wee bit thinking of it to be honest. Not as much as I would imagine a guy feels his… does that make sense? 

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Clitoris owner 🤣🤣

yeah I don’t like mine…. Can I get a refund lol?

interesting question. I can certainly feel myself getting horny without much physical stimuli but I’ve never really noticed much on the clitoris itself until some pleasure has been had, well maybe a wee bit thinking of it to be honest. Not as much as I would imagine a guy feels his… does that make sense? 

No refunds lol

Ty for your input! It does make sense! I mean, the physical feel might be different, even absent given woman different anatomy and to the fact the clitoris don't grow that much on horny mode, like the penis, but you do get the feel that something is stirring down there, can't explain but it is there. Ty

4 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Oh yeah the feeling is definitely there. Mind you, next time I’ll see if I can actually feel something so I can bring a real contribution forward 🙂 

That would be awesome, the insight you was great already tough, but the more we have, the more we can ponder

• Thanks 1

I really had to think about this one, and I think my final answer is yes. 

I dont touch/rub my clit with my fingers to get off, but it I'm on the fence about getting off and maybe toying around with a story or scenario in my head I notice my clit will become more sensitive to things that touch it. So my undies, pj pants, and air mostly lol. Can only assume that's because it grows a little. But I'm not certain. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I really had to think about this one, and I think my final answer is yes. 

I dont touch/rub my clit with my fingers to get off, but it I'm on the fence about getting off and maybe toying around with a story or scenario in my head I notice my clit will become more sensitive to things that touch it. So my undies, pj pants, and air mostly lol. Can only assume that's because it grows a little. But I'm not certain. 

Ty! Could be yes, great insight! Maybe you did not feel the physical "hardening" of the clitoris, but being that sensitive it was already enlarged! You can also do as @Chrissy89 and try to get more info, you know, for science 🤣🤣

Jokes aside, your input is greatly aprecciated, soon we will see common ground as more answer!

Edited by AWN_84

So i talked with a good friend (hoping for more lol).

She was eager to experiment, for science of course, and she gave me her insight. She told me, after i said to play close attention, that she felt her clitoris "shift a bit", then again, she has a fairly large one, specially when erect. As for the feeling, she told she feels the hornyness down there as well, told that when it rises, she feel the impulse or drive to touch it (the clitoris, that is). A great input, i thanked her, in a very special way 😉

Edited by AWN_84
6 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

I would say my "red button" is average-sized. I can tell that it increases in size when I am highly aroused. I will feel it pressing against my underwear in a way it definitely wasnt before. I notice it more when I am stimulated by something I see rather than through physical contact. My whole gential area will feel warm and engorged, and I will produce a noticeable amount of vaginal lubricant. These changes are unlikely to subside until I have reached orgasm... Then I'm back to normal fairly quickly. 

Sploosh. 

Great input Sam, thx. So you also feel the physical enlargement! Guess that is a more common thing with woman with fairly big clitoris, like the one my friend also have and told she could feel it growing in her underwear.

Edited by AWN_84
  • Love 1