Bed peeing: protected vs. unprotected

Protected or unprotected?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To those who pee in bed: Do you piss in bed using protection for your matress or without protection?

• Pee in bed on purpose - protected
    • Pee in bed on purpose - unprotected
    • Pee in bed by accident - protected
    • Pee in bed by accident - unprotected

7 hours ago, PeeFreely0 said:

I think it is the hottest thing that you piss in an unprotected bed. My husband is not into piss at all but I would love to sleep with someone who would use our unprotected the bed as his urinal without any care for stains of the smell. It would be such a turn on for me and I hope for him (at least in my fantisy.)

Thank you. I love the stains and the smell. Like you, I like to piss all over carpets too. I've done that in every home I've lived in.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I want to get a new matress protector soon. Maybe you have some advice for me. So to those who pee in a protected bed: What protector do you use and are you happy with it?

11 hours ago, morty98 said:

I want to get a new matress protector soon. Maybe you have some advice for me. So to those who pee in a protected bed: What protector do you use and are you happy with it?

I’m not happy with the experience of peeing on a protected bed. The only upside is the pee not leaking through. The experience is too wet and sticky 

I have a question. 
If you go to bed with a full bladder, can you sleep? Will your body let you? Does anxiety take over? 
If you fall asleep and the bladder wants to release, do you wake up then?
If you go to bed with a full bladder how many pees in bed does it equate to? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

If you go to bed with a full bladder, can you sleep?

Unless I'm at the point of bursting, I can fall asleep easily.

I wake up if I have to pee, often from a dream of me peeing somewhere, not necessarily a toilet.

Definitely unprotected or at least not waterproof - I hate it to lay down in a puddle.

On my mattress I use an absorbant cotton sheet in between the mattress and mattress-cover. So I can easily wash both if we had a little wet fun in bed.

The mattress itself always gets a little damp but is not soaked through by a single bladder full of my girlfriend's pee. Even two times between the evening and morning is okay and you can put the washed and dried sheets on again the same evening.

Edited by Thurisaz_
9 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

If you go to bed with a full bladder, can you sleep? Will your body let you? Does anxiety take over? 
If you fall asleep and the bladder wants to release, do you wake up then?
If you go to bed with a full bladder how many pees in bed does it equate to? 

Yes, I can sleep with a pretty full bladder. I just usually... don't. 😉 

I wake up when I finally need to empty my bladder, although I made serveral attempts on sleeping through the night and waking up in a wet bed. Some of them are documented in some threads here.

If I get your third question right: The number of pees from a full bladder is very inconstant for me. I mean, I can release it all at once, or release it in multiple portions...

• Love 1

I don't normally pee in the bed, but my wife and I have played pee games in the bed. I always put a plastic painters sheet on top of the mattress and then the blankets that will soak up the pee.  I would hate to destroy the mattress for a bit of fun.

Edited by Pooler
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2024 at 2:40 AM, GenericUsername said:

I’m not happy with the experience of peeing on a protected bed. The only upside is the pee not leaking through. The experience is too wet and sticky 

My first wet experience with my new matress protector was pretty awesome to me. Well, it might be a question of your personal taste if you like or dislike sleeping in the wet