Bed peeing: protected vs. unprotected

Protected or unprotected?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. To those who pee in bed: Do you piss in bed using protection for your matress or without protection?

• Pee in bed on purpose - protected
    • Pee in bed on purpose - unprotected
    • Pee in bed by accident - protected
    • Pee in bed by accident - unprotected

I don't pee in my bed and haven't done it since we had our new bed about a year ago.  The bed I had before that I did pee small amounts into the bed and I liked the fact that it soaked into the mattress.   With a proper protector I would think that would ruin the experience as it wouldn't feel so naughty and rather than have that lovely warm feeling that soaks away you would have a lovely warm feeling that then pools around you and then turns cold.  To me, it would need to absorb.  

I have thought about about the option of putting a fully waterproof sheet over the mattress, then putting a memory foam mattress topper on top of that and then a normal sheet.   That way I could still have the feeling of warmth and wet, it would still soak into the topper and if it ran through the topper it would spread over the waterproof sheet and be absorbed over a wider area on the underside of the topper.  Then, it would be a case of allowing the topper to dry and washing the sheet as usual.   You may even be able to get toppers that go in the machine but I think most of them that are any good would be too bulky for that.   You may be able to put it in the bath and soak it though.

It's not likely to happen though because my wife wouldn't like it at all.  Therefore I'll refrain.

Slight aside, we sold our old bed complete with the mattress.  The mattress had staining on it from where I had peed, but we passed it off as sweat and so now a person (who I know) that bought the bed from us is sleeping on a mattress that I've peed on several times.

• Like 1
Guest Wetling
6 hours ago, Bedwttr said:

But I’m wondering why it's so hard to sleep on it. Others, including myself, can’t find comfort in sleeping in a wet bed

Mostly because it's getting cold and because the wet cloth is sticking to my skin. If it's just a little damp, I'm still good with sleeping in there. For the area around my hips even almost wet is okay, maybe because I'm used to wet panties. But wet legs and upper body are problematic. I move and turn a lot and when the bed is realy wet, with every move you come in contact with a new part of the cold bedding.

Also, if you're not used to it, it might keep you horny, which will make falling asleep very difficult. Fortunately that can be cured with a nice little rub. ☺️

Guest Wetling
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Then, it would be a case of allowing the topper to dry and washing the sheet as usual.

I guess you would have to prop it up, because with the protector there will be no air flow through the mattress. But other than that you should be fine.

Edited by Wetling
  • 6 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 8:31 AM, Ilovepeestains said:

My wife just left to visit family in another state, so I have 4 days to myself.

My bed will not be protected and I will not be using the toilet to pee. Instead, I plan to pee only on my unprotected mattress and into my cloth diaper. I won't destroy the bed, because it is my only bed, but I will spread my piss all over the bare mattress for the next few days, without worrying about hiding the smell or stains from her.

I got a head start last night, peeing all over myself and the bed while she was at a party. And this morning I held until I was desperate, then released my yellow piss onto my white unprotected mattress in various spots, while lying down, while on my side, and while kneeling on it.

(This is my bed in my bedroom; we don't sleep together due to different sleep needs.)

I think it is the hottest thing that you piss in an unprotected bed. My husband is not into piss at all but I would love to sleep with someone who would use our unprotected the bed as his urinal without any care for stains of the smell. It would be such a turn on for me and I hope for him (at least in my fantisy.)

7 hours ago, PeeFreely0 said:

I think it is the hottest thing that you piss in an unprotected bed. My husband is not into piss at all but I would love to sleep with someone who would use our unprotected the bed as his urinal without any care for stains of the smell. It would be such a turn on for me and I hope for him (at least in my fantisy.)

Thank you. I love the stains and the smell. Like you, I like to piss all over carpets too. I've done that in every home I've lived in.

• Like 1