Friend let me listen to him pee

On 12/18/2022 at 12:09 AM, Sunshinestreams said:

My friend knows I have a pee fetish and wanted to turn me on today. While he streamed Elden Ring, he went to the bathroom but intentionally left his headphones on so I could hear. The sexy pee noises combined with the casual conversation really turned me on.

That would get me as well! 

• 3 weeks later...

I had a friend who lived in another province and we used to talk on the phone for hours when we had the chance. I mentioned that I had to pee and she told me to just bring the phone and that she talks on the phone while peeing all the time. After that I'd just go without saying anything and she would comment sometimes like "that was a long one" etc... 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, TheMiddleMaddle said:

she talks on the phone while peeing all the time.

So if she invited you to pee whilst on the phone and said that she pees on the phone all the time, did she reciprocate and pee with you listening on the phone?   

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

So if she invited you to pee whilst on the phone and said that she pees on the phone all the time, did she reciprocate and pee with you listening on the phone?   

I wish! Everytime we talked I wanted her to just start peeing randomly but she never did. I do have a couple other stories involving her though... I've really been fortunate to have had several experiences directly related to my specific type of pee kink! 

• Like 1