The curse of our fetish

14 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

Atleast you’re getting your monies worth 😂 as annoying as it is to have a pee fetish it’s hard not to take an opportunity to take advantage of a sighting like that. I’m sure most of those girls don’t mind at that point either. 

Oh you better believe it lol it’s worth every penny and more lol

• Agree 2
On 9/23/2023 at 12:19 PM, Horse_water said:

It is an annoying fetish to have.

I have it tied up with exhibitionism and public pissing with a naughty bent. I also have the trouble of having this be the one area of bi-sexuality I have. I will see a girl popping a squat or a guy pissing on a wall and I will have to focus to not take my cock out and start stroking it. I will go about my day and every time in in  a parking lot or stairwell I want to piss in it. Hell every time I'm on a tall structure I think about pissing all over it. If I start dating somebody I go out of my way to make sure they see me pissing early on. Honestly this is all a pain in the ass. Sure I enjoy it but I did not set out to be this way.  I have avoided piss stuff in the past hoping it would go away but it never did and if anything I am more into it now.

This is the part where I wish there was an emoji for "I couldn't possibly agree more."

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...