The curse of our fetish

On 10/27/2022 at 8:39 PM, Colormerose said:

Is it just me here?

Talking to anyone, or around people and you hear those few words? 

I have to pee

I gotta pee

I have to pee so bad

I'm bursting

Am I the only one that can't help being triggered?

Yes it always triggers me especially when women at work tell me then need a pee

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2
  • 7 months later...
On 10/27/2022 at 9:39 PM, Colormerose said:

Is it just me here?

I have to pee

I gotta pee

I have to pee so bad

I'm bursting

Am I the only one that can't help being triggered?

Ah yes, the piss kink. It's a curse and a blessing at the same time.

We all know too well the sudden rush of adrenaline pumping through our veins when we hear those magic words. Suddenly you are fully awake again, trying to think out every possibility to catch this one precious moment. But only with a lot of luck and skillful play you will succeed. It's the cursed game we all play. But, at least I love it.

I think my brain is malfunctioning badly. Every single time I'm out in the world and I just hear those words from a female: "I have to pee", "I'm quickly going into the bushes" etc. my brain kicks instantly into overdrive. @LovesToWet posted a picture of the goosebumps earlier. It's not even exaggerated, it's really like that for me.

I was out a few weeks back. A little concert in some underground location. Very cool place. It had a bar in the second story with a very cute girl serving drinks. I ordered for me and my friend. Had a nice little talk with my friend and her behind the bar. Me and my friend hung out at the bar talking, until a male bartender came up. Then suddenly my subliminal Pee-Radar kicked into action. I wasn't even actively listening to the chat the two bartenders had but suddenly i heard her saying: "Can you take over for a minute? I really need to go pee!"

Immediate goosebumps. Stopped listening to my friend and tried following the talk of the bartenders. She disappeared quiet shortly after those trigger words. And my imagination goes wild.

Curse and Blessing.

Edited by Overlord
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 11:22 PM, Overlord said:

Ah yes, the piss kink. It's a curse and a blessing at the same time.

We all know too well the sudden rush of adrenaline pumping through our veins when we hear those magic words. Suddenly you are fully awake again, trying to think out every possibility to catch this one precious moment. But only with a lot of luck and skillful play you will succeed. It's the cursed game we all play. But, at least I love it.

I think my brain is malfunctioning badly. Every single time I'm out in the world and I just hear those words from a female: "I have to pee", "I'm quickly going into the bushes" etc. my brain kicks instantly into overdrive. @LovesToWet posted a picture of the goosebumps earlier. It's not even exaggerated, it's really like that for me.

I was out a few weeks back. A little concert in some underground location. Very cool place. It had a bar in the second story with a very cute girl serving drinks. I ordered for me and my friend. Had a nice little talk with my friend and her behind the bar. Me and my friend hung out at the bar talking, until a male bartender came up. Then suddenly my subliminal Pee-Radar kicked into action. I wasn't even actively listening to the chat the two bartenders had but suddenly i heard her saying: "Can you take over for a minute? I really need to go pee!"

Immediate goosebumps. Stopped listening to my friend and tried following the talk of the bartenders. She disappeared quiet shortly after those trigger words. And my imagination goes wild.

Curse and Blessing.

This is absolutely so true. The blessed curse. 

• Hug 1

I turn up my mid-western charm and usually make the same jokes at work when one of the ladies in our store mentions going pee or needing to go. My go to used to be "have fun in there!" But more recently I've been saying "smile for the camera!" (There's no cameras in there obviously) or to really confuse them I'll ask "bring me something back when you do" . It's funny to me and I only think it works because of the weird mid-west sense of humor we all share.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, panelvanman said:

My go to used to be "have fun in there!" But more recently I've been saying "smile for the camera!" (There's no cameras in there obviously) or to really confuse them I'll ask "bring me something back when you do" . It's funny to me and I only think it works because of the weird mid-west sense of humor we all share.

My phrase was "Pee for me too, while you are in there!"

• Haha 1

In what way do you think it’s a curse? 
I get turned on when I’m around hot women when they say they have to pee. Then I want them to piss on my dick. 
I was on a restaurant in Greece when I went for a pee I had to go to the ladies room since the men’s room was occupied a long time and I had to pee really bad. 
the toilet seat and floor was full of women’s piss and it smelled female piss. I was so turned on and just wanted to put my dick into the piss puddles but I didn’t 😂 So yes I also get triggered. I love to pee on a wet and horny pussy as well as being peed on my dick by a woman. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Ya when friends have to go pee and we're at a park or something I have to stay back. Because the sight or sound of them going will turn me on and I dont want a boner in front of them. It still turns me on just knowing their going. Also when I see someone going in public i have to stare. Like my neck locks in to position and I have to fight my self to not be caught. But I love to memorize all the spots I've seen people pee or evidence of it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cum_ez said:

... when I see someone going in public i have to stare. Like my neck locks in to position and I have to fight my self to not be caught. But I love to memorize all the spots I've seen people pee or evidence of it.

Same with me. When I see another guy standing in that familiar position, or see a female squatting, it's really hard to not stare. And I always have to check out the area where they peed. 

Edited by Johnboy777
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

@panelvanman I had a very similar one that I used exclusively with a cooperative g.f. When she went to pee, I would whisper in her ear, "Bring me a souvenir." She would usually return, concealing a wad of her pee-dampened t.p., which she would subtly place in my hand. We got away with that 3 times, one night, in front of her mother, at her mother's home. She once surprised me with a wad that was wetter than usual. She refused to give me details, when I asked what happened, which stimulated my imagination and curiosity. Another one, which I used with many women, was "Hope everything comes out OK!" when she left, or "Did everything come out OK?" when she returned. I was sometimes pleasantly surprised with a revealing answer. I was also born and raised in the Midwest.

• Like 1
On 8/3/2023 at 8:28 PM, Johnboy777 said:

Same with me. When I see another guy standing in that familiar position, or see a female squatting, it's really hard to not stare. And I always have to check out the area where they peed. 

Ya when I check most of the times I get down on my hands and knees and start smelling.

• Cheeky 1
On 10/27/2022 at 3:39 PM, Colormerose said:

"Is it just me here?

I have to pee

I gotta pee

I have to pee so bad

I'm bursting

Am I the only one that can't help being triggered?"

All of these words get my attention when uttered by a female, even total strangers. I heard 2 woman talking in a convenience store. One complained she had to pee really bad. Her friend said "you have to hold it ". Companion "I have been holding it a long time"" I  discretely observed them until they left ( not so much to be creepy) . The desperate one appeared stiff and very uncomfortable.

I listen closely whenever pee is discussed, which my luck is usually by woman.  They talk about peeing outside, and sometimes wetting their pants . If they are discussing how badly they have to or had to pee, I have had to  put my hand in my pocket to hide my erection.

I do not consider this a curse at all. On the contrary I enjoy it immensely. I get sexual pleasure from it. 

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2
On 8/4/2023 at 2:47 AM, Dr.P said:

@panelvanman I had a very similar one that I used exclusively with a cooperative g.f. When she went to pee, I would whisper in her ear, "Bring me a souvenir." She would usually return, concealing a wad of her pee-dampened t.p., which she would subtly place in my hand. We got away with that 3 times, one night, in front of her mother, at her mother's home. She once surprised me with a wad that was wetter than usual. She refused to give me details, when I asked what happened, which stimulated my imagination and curiosity. Another one, which I used with many women, was "Hope everything comes out OK!" when she left, or "Did everything come out OK?" when she returned. I was sometimes pleasantly surprised with a revealing answer. I was also born and raised in the Midwest.

Oh wow, the pee dampened toilet paper sneaked into your hand is a hot idea. That would deffo get me going. I would find it hard not to have a sniff of such a gift.

• Hot 1
On 8/3/2023 at 6:56 PM, Cum_ez said:

Ya when friends have to go pee and we're at a park or something I have to stay back. Because the sight or sound of them going will turn me on and I dont want a boner in front of them. It still turns me on just knowing their going. Also when I see someone going in public i have to stare. Like my neck locks in to position and I have to fight my self to not be caught. But I love to memorize all the spots I've seen people pee or evidence of it.

I feel so bad for getting turned on when my friends talk about peeing. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
On 8/3/2023 at 8:28 PM, Johnboy777 said:

same

• Love 1
23 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Oh wow, the pee dampened toilet paper sneaked into your hand is a hot idea. That would deffo get me going. I would find it hard not to have a sniff of such a gift.

I almost always sniffed these little gifts, when I could get away with it, socially!

49 minutes ago, Dr.P said:

I almost always sniffed these little gifts, when I could get away with it, socially!

Oh but how could you not! Did she ever give you her panties? Harder to sneak but next best way to sample some pee than direct from the source I think

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 3:20 PM, weequeen said:

yeah, it’s the same for me. Whenever someone tells me they have to pee or that they just went to pee, I always am dying to be like “tell me everything about it and next time can you invite me?” Lol

Haha exactly you just can't help that mental thought in your brain. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1