Do you ever piss out the window?

On 8/8/2024 at 12:04 PM, GreenTeaTreeLeaf said:

I can't because there's a screen blocking the way, but I would love to try it. Show my pussy to the outside world while I drench the ground with my piss.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get chance to experience it at some point because it's a lot of fun!! If it's any consolation, peeing through a screen with a dick wasn't as easy as I thought it would be either. That's why I've only done it once. 

Edited by Takashi96
Grammatical correction
On 8/6/2024 at 1:01 AM, Takashi96 said:

One night I was at a party chatting with a group of friends when one of the guys broke off to pee on a tree. This prompted one of the women to ask why men always had to pee on something. Some of the guys explained that we are trained to aim our pee from a young age. Therefore, we become accustomed to having a target, like a potty or a urinal or a tree. Then one of the guys asked the women if they ever felt the urge to find a target when they pee outside. They answered that because their stream comes out below them, they don't see it. So they don't care where it goes.

To this I replied, "Maybe if you tried aiming your streams you might enjoy peeing on stuff too."

The women in the group promptly dismissed my suggestion (and me) as crazy.

Your comment proved my point and touched my heart at the same time.

It's great you were able to have this conversation. Those kind of unprompted, honest and informal talks with the opposite sex about the experience of peeing are the best.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

It's great you were able to have this conversation. Those kind of unprompted, honest and informal talks with the opposite sex about the experience of peeing are the best.

I agree. But this was one of those deals where the question had a hint of annoyance and thinly veiled critique. Most likely because the guy was well within view and watering the tree like a urinal. As opposed to going behind something and pissing out of sight like the woman who asked the question probably would have. 

• 2 weeks later...

Omg yes! When I lived in my parents house my side of the house was next to a tall tree. If I didn’t feel like going downstairs and had to pee at night, I would just open my window and let it go. Nobody ever caught me and it was very naughty and exciting!

If I wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee, sometimes I’ll stand on the bed and open the window next to the bed and pee from the second floor to the ground. My neighbors house isn’t far (live in the city) and if I really have to go, the sound of the stream hitting the ground/landscape beds between the houses can be pretty loud. On a cool evening with their windows open, I’m  certain if they were awake they would hear it/wonder if it was raining. They are cool, and I would be  embarrassed if they looked out and saw me pissing out of my bedroom window above their heads. 🫣