Do you ever piss out the window?

Still do it from time to time! When i wake up in the middle of the night and i'm too lazy to walk to the bathroom, i simply open the window a bit, put one foot in the bed and another on the nighstand, aim outside and let it flow! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Did it once in a hotel room as the window was low enough for me to piss out of. Oh the excitement of doing it as it was a risky move. Can’t do it at home too high but always thinking how I wish I could just piss out of the window. 

• Hot 1

I thought of another time with my same friend, W who fell out the window in college. Many years later I was living in a big modern house in the hills in LA with many windows and sliding doors. W had just broken up with his wife and was staying with me. A group of girls I knew and have written previously were over having cocktails. Girls tended to like him. It was a beautiful late afternoon so we had many of the doors and windows open as is often the fashion with California indoor/outdoor spaces. I was making drinks behind the bar, some girls were at the bar and some in the living room. There was a big sliding window open near by in the dining room that opened up to the city view far down the hill below (the hill was steep). I was making drinks and talking to W when he walked over to the window. Next thing I know, one of the girls, M, walks over and says to me "is your friend peeing out the window?"  I looked and yes he was peeing out the window, drink in hand, with a stream arcing out down the hill clearly visible in the setting sun. The stream was also likely visible from the adjacent living room window. He heard her, looked over his shoulder and said "would you like to give me a hand?"  She looked at me and said "What!?!" in disbelief. I shrugged. He gave it a few shakes, turned around making no attempt to hide as he put away his package and zipped up. He's very well endowed and a bit of an exhibitionist so that was absolutely expected for him. He then proceeded to chat her up. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thank you so much for this question! This is one of those moments where I wish Peefans had been around when I was a lad (over the age of consent of course). Back in my late teens I rented a room in a gorgeous (but run down) old Victorian house with no screens in the windows. And during the hot summers I slept naked with the window open. This house had four bedrooms and one bathroom. And so one night when the one bathroom was occupied, I found a practical excuse for an urge that I'd had ever since I could remember. The bottom of the window began just above my knees, placing it at just about the same level as many urinals. And so on that night I stood naked and peed joyfully out my window. After that, nearly every night that it was warm out. One morning it occured to me that my room faced some woods and people rarely hung out on the side of the house. So I started the habit of taking my first pee of the morning out my window. One morning I heard a "hey, man, watch it!" and discovered an old hippie cutting across our side yard without our permission. Apparently I had just missed him. Eventually I started placing a towel across the bottom of the window sill to catch the drips. After a friend took over the room I advised him that it was a great room because of the urinal-like window. He was quite thoroughly appalled and had to scrub the whole area into oblivion before he was finally comfortable enough to move in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hot 1

Did it when I lived with parents (into my late teens) as we had an intruder alarm that made noise when disarming and the only bathroom was downstairs. I would pee into the roof and it just ran into the gutters. 

Have also done it in several tall hotels late at night just for the fun of it but only when nothing below or when I was really sure I wouldn’t be noticed. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...

All the time; I used to piss out the window on some occasions at my parents place when I lived there. I even pissed on the window at some point, which was even more fun. No one found out. I also have one video floating around out there of me pissing out the door onto the patio, but I don't think that counts since I'm on the ground floor and the splatter damage is minimal. Still fun though

• Like 2

yeah when I used to live with just my sister. Didn't want to have to find clothes to put on before venturing out to find the bathroom so I just pissed out the window at night.

Nowadays I have both a sliding door leading out into my back yard and an ensuite so I either use the sink or just open the door and go outside 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I've been trying this out for years now. Sometimes I have succeeded but most of the time it won't work because my penis is so short that I don't reach far enough to actually pee outside of the window.

Life's cruel sometimes guys lol

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I did last night! Staying at a rustic Airbnb cabin in the country - the toilet was outside - so I just pissed out the window next to the bed during the night when I needed to piss. I’ve done it before at my family home which has low windows in the bedrooms too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

I have peed out of windows many times.  Is something I did quite often in my youth A) as the windows in my childhood bedroom looked into the canopies of trees (i.e. no one could see what I was doing regardless of time of day), B) it was faster / easier to pee out the window than go to the bathroom (particularly if the window was already open), and C) "pee out the window was a common dare in a game my friends and I played which was a cross between duck-duck-goose and truth-or-dare if/when we played the game indoors.  None of that is to say I haven't peed out of windows as an adult: did it a fair number of times in college.  Haven't peed out of a window in several years...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Gotah said:

I've been trying this out for years now. Sometimes I have succeeded but most of the time it won't work because my penis is so short that I don't reach far enough to actually pee outside of the window.

Life's cruel sometimes guys lol

I'm a guy with a kinda short dick, also. I agree, it's hard to reach far enough to actually pee past the window. Sometimes I'll stand on a stool to get high enough to reach past the window, but I'll get the job done because it's naughty and FUN.

• Like 1

Only a couple of times, once at a friend's apartment, from a bedroom window. I'm a guy with a kinda short dick, and It's hard to reach far enough to actually piss past the window. Sometimes I'll stand on a stool to get high enough to reach past the window.   it's naughty and FUN.

• Hot 1

Yes, I have done this.  Generally it is not that convenient because the windowsills are generally just a little too high.  I peed out of my bedroom window for fun a couple of times, which was fine whilst the pressure lasted as I arced the stream over the windowsill, out of the window whence it the rained down on the conservatory room below.  When the pressure dropped at the end of the pee, the last bit ended up on the windowsill so I had to dry it.

Sometimes I indirectly pee out of my office window.   If I am bursting to pee whilst on a call, I fill a pint glass or large mug and to avoid then having a glass of pee on my desk and risking needing to explain that to my wife, I tip it out of the window.  The porch roof is immediately below the window so it runs down that into the gutter.

I have also peed out of windows in hotel rooms and also a B&B that had no toilet in the room.

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

Many times! Last time when I piss out of window was in the summer. We rented a nice cabin from the shore of the lake with my friends. There was no toilet in the cabin, but there was a outhouse. I didn't want to dress up and go to pee in the outhouse in the middle of the night. So.. I peed out from my bedroom window. Actually I do it twice because I was drank few beers too much in the evening. 😅

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...