Pissing in bedroom

• 1 year later...

I don’t know if you’re into female pee, male pee or both? You could invite some friends and ask them to pee in your bed or on the carpet, or some towels. I was in a hotel room once and me and two women peed in my bed together. It was awesome. There was a lovely smell of piss and sex in my room in the morning 😋

1 minute ago, Moore007 said:

I don’t know if you’re into female pee, male pee or both? You could invite some friends and ask them to pee in your bed or on the carpet, or some towels. I was in a hotel room once and me and two women peed in my bed together. It was awesome. There was a lovely smell of piss and sex in my room in the morning 😋

Love it you got any more ideas like in stuff anywhere I’m so horny!!

When I was in university I had some kinky friends. Being at the pub or at a club we used to go outside behind some building and without admitting to each other we would wank together, get hard and we peed on the wall together and also on each others dicks. I can really miss those moments 😂

4 hours ago, Pissinglover said:

I have been trying to find horny places to piss around my room but I need inspiration and ideas of where to I’m trying to be daring and I don’t care about making a mess please help!!

Pissing in your bedroom is always an easy place for some casual naughty pissings. 

You could always piss in your laundry basket, the clothes are gonna get washed anyway so no reason not to piss there.

You could be laying in your bed and piss while laying there, either fully clothed or naked, depending on your comfort levels.

My personal favorit is to piss off the edge of the bed onto the floor, carpet flooring is perfect for this, but still good even if you don't have carpet in your room.

You could piss in a drawer, either with clothes in it or an empty drawer, again upto you.

Pissing on a wall is always fun, just stand there and let it flow, maybe see how high up the wall you can get it.

Or you could just piss openly on the floor in the middle of room. 

• Like 2
On 10/6/2022 at 10:24 PM, Pissinglover said:

Where can I like piss around my house inside I’ve been rlly horny lately and need something to pleasure my fun! Pls let me know.

I like pissing on the floor in my living room while chilling on the couch, just whip it out and piss without worrying at all about getting up. 

• Like 2

Judging by your bio, I want to assume you still live with parents. I personally prefer to piss behind the heating unit in the basement, and have done so many times. So much so that I can only wonder about the structural integrity of the walls lol (I'm sure its fine). Partners of mine have been much more daring, pissing in front of my bed, on the space heater, behind the bar counter,even in the middle of the floor where the most foot traffic is. So if you don't care about a mess, then your house is your oyster!

• Like 1