My simple guide and experience in hotel bed peeing

The first time I peed a ‘hotel’ bed was with my friends. It was at a resort but I guess it’s still considered a hotel bed. It did not go very well because it was a disaster in trying to hide and clean up the mess we did as a whole before we left. Housekeeper was not having it and called the police on us. Got charged with mischief but dropped in the end, even so that didn’t stop us from doing it again at the same resort and improving our tactics.

My guide here is, make use of whatever resources the hotel can provide for you too, let’s say - electric iron, hairdryer, spare chairs, or even get a hotel room with tiled floor(some of those exist here). I find hotels that don’t necessarily always check for my ID, since I carry a whole luggage with gear for it(more on this later) and pretend as if I was a tourist or a businesswoman, but in reality I’m there for a day of peeing fun in the hotel room.

In my luggage I usually have a full storage bottle of piss if I ever need them, some friction rope as a form of grip for the bamboo poles, clothes pegs for drying washed stuff, a few retractable aluminum bamboo poles, air freshener and gloves for other things I do and my camera setup as well. If the hotel bed happens to have mattress protection, its a bummer that I can’t turn it into a big soaking fiesta, but also means quick cleaning and drying up.

If you’re peeing with friends, my recommendation is to check-in as pairs and have the others join you in the room in intervals, reason being it would raise a massive alarm to the receptionists that some illegal buzz is happening if a huge group of girls were to just check-in altogether.

In a situation where cleaning tactics fail and housekeeping notices some mess, its a reminder to me and my friends that we need to do a better job at making sure the mess we did becomes heavily untraceable(and extra money for housekeeping to take care of).

Been peeing in hotel beds at many different places for 4 years now and I don’t see myself stopping doing that anytime.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, ChrisS said:

So what exactly do you do for cleanup? Do you wash all the sheets in the shower and then hang them to dry? What's you and your friends' favorite way of peeing in the room? 

Yea, we wash out those that can be easily removed like comforter and bedsheets and hang them to dry where the aircon blows at, meanwhile hair-dryer/iron dry those that can't be lugged to the shower. Personally, I like peeing the bed more while my friends aim for the walls, curtains, floor or even the ceiling in some occasions.

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

Personally, I like peeing the bed more while my friends aim for the walls, curtains, floor or even the ceiling in some occasions.

Ceiling? Have you considered making a "how it's made" kind of video about it?😆 As I am reading it and looking around in the living room I don't know how would I achieve it. It needs some serious force especially from a lady. 

4 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

What do your friends do to clean up after peeing all over the room?

Wall/ceiling stains usually get alcohol wiped while the floor usually we would dump some soapwater, scrub it a little and let it dry out by iron, hair-dryer or by itself. For the curtains it depends, if its detachable the portion that has been pissed over will be washed out.

3 hours ago, Dawen said:

Ceiling? Have you considered making a "how it's made" kind of video about it?😆 As I am reading it and looking around in the living room I don't know how would I achieve it. It needs some serious force especially from a lady. 

Its not easy indeed, while position is one factor it also depends on how well one can exert that, seems like my friend had good practice in it. I've had an attempt at it once and it did a high arc at most before splattering over the bed and the floor

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Timthek said:

How did you manage to find so many friend that were also into pee?

Used to be from an all girls' school and would always hang out with a big group of friends, myself being the influence eventually got them to be joining me in doing weird things together

• Love 2

Haha, that sounds like a lot of fun 🤩. I am only wondering why going in a hotel if you have to clean up?
Unfortunately only few girls are really into this wet fun. I met only one so far, already some years ago, but still in good memories. She also loved emptying herself while having sex, but was always afraid of removing the mess afterwards… 

So one day during a weekend trip in a decent hotel we decided to be brazen and use the unprotected hotel bed for our wet fun. In fact we were both horny and drunk enough that night, that we didn’t care 🙈😝 It’s a story of its own 😀

From that time onwards we always chose hotel rooms with two Queen beds 😜… We then removed all covers and sheets from one bed and had our dirty fun on the bare mattress. If the mattress has a decent quality (hight) it usually is no problem to pee on it (also a little more 😉) flip it afterwards and the other side is still dry. The only effort the next day is to put covers and sheets back on.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

Haha, that sounds like a lot of fun 🤩. I am only wondering why going in a hotel if you have to clean up?
Unfortunately only few girls are really into this wet fun. I met only one so far, already some years ago, but still in good memories. She also loved emptying herself while having sex, but was always afraid of removing the mess afterwards… 

So one day during a weekend trip in a decent hotel we decided to be brazen and use the unprotected hotel bed for our wet fun. In fact we were both horny and drunk enough that night, that we didn’t care 🙈😝 It’s a story of its own 😀

From that time onwards we always chose hotel rooms with two Queen beds 😜… We then removed all covers and sheets from one bed and had our dirty fun on the bare mattress. If the mattress has a decent quality (hight) it usually is no problem to pee on it (also a little more 😉) flip it afterwards and the other side is still dry. The only effort the next day is to put covers and sheets back on.

I wanted to explore beyond peeing my own bed and see how far we could go peeing on public property stuff like hotel beds before it was a non salvageable mess. With so many people we would also chose rooms with 2 queen beds layout except sometimes we end up messing both beds and have nowhere to sleep/rest on, so that's where the cleaning comes in.

Going a little bit off topic but even the thought of peeing on display beds in IKEA could be done but it's a very bold thing to do(IKEAs here are often always packed with people)

• Like 1

That is exactly it. We try always how far we could go 😜. Wetting on display beds in a furniture store or any other upholstery is still on my list. I once was close to it, but ended up messing the bathroom, as it would have been too risky. 
As girls you could try wearing a skirt and just sitting on a chair or couch and let go. Make sure to grab a blanket or pillow that you could place on your puddle, when you leave. That should work. My gf once did that in a cinema 😝. Just put some other trash on the seat before we left and the lights went on, so that nobody would immediately notice… Also a little of topic, but always happy to share good advice 😉

• Agree 2
  • 2 months later...
On 9/27/2022 at 2:03 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

The first time I peed a ‘hotel’ bed was with my friends. It was at a resort but I guess it’s still considered a hotel bed. It did not go very well because it was a disaster in trying to hide and clean up the mess we did as a whole before we left. Housekeeper was not having it and called the police on us. Got charged with mischief but dropped in the end, even so that didn’t stop us from doing it again at the same resort and improving our tactics.

My guide here is, make use of whatever resources the hotel can provide for you too, let’s say - electric iron, hairdryer, spare chairs, or even get a hotel room with tiled floor(some of those exist here). I find hotels that don’t necessarily always check for my ID, since I carry a whole luggage with gear for it(more on this later) and pretend as if I was a tourist or a businesswoman, but in reality I’m there for a day of peeing fun in the hotel room.

In my luggage I usually have a full storage bottle of piss if I ever need them, some friction rope as a form of grip for the bamboo poles, clothes pegs for drying washed stuff, a few retractable aluminum bamboo poles, air freshener and gloves for other things I do and my camera setup as well. If the hotel bed happens to have mattress protection, its a bummer that I can’t turn it into a big soaking fiesta, but also means quick cleaning and drying up.

If you’re peeing with friends, my recommendation is to check-in as pairs and have the others join you in the room in intervals, reason being it would raise a massive alarm to the receptionists that some illegal buzz is happening if a huge group of girls were to just check-in altogether.

In a situation where cleaning tactics fail and housekeeping notices some mess, its a reminder to me and my friends that we need to do a better job at making sure the mess we did becomes heavily untraceable(and extra money for housekeeping to take care of).

Been peeing in hotel beds at many different places for 4 years now and I don’t see myself stopping doing that anytime.

On 9/27/2022 at 2:03 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Love the thought of you dirtying up hotels with your piss