What do y'all think about these F U.D. things for women?

I'm wondering what y'all think of women being able to pee standing with these new products out now.

Maybe some feel less of a man or most are all for it?

I'll start with how I feel.

To be honest, I'm all for these products.

Not only do thing help women, but help Trans-Men who haven't under gone any surgeries, as well.

I fully support it. Though I kind of prefer the ones that look like penises. Those are primarily for trans men, but I don't see why cis women can't use them, aside from inadvertently hurting transmascs by taking something gender-affirming to them and neutering it.  

• Agree 2

It's a live and let live from me - as I suspect it will be with a large proportion of our membership.

For those people equipped to use them, or the subset who are equipped and choose to use them then great - go for it and enjoy.

I for one don't feel the tiniest bit hurt or neutered by the idea - that couldn't be further from my mind.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I think they are a great idea for those that are embarrassed about squatting in public - particularly for hikers and other outdoor people who want to wear trousers and don't want to expose themselves by dropping their trousers and squatting.   However, if I am totally honest then I'd prefer to see a woman just going naturally without the addition of a funnel.   I love seeing girls squatting in public and I would absolutely adore to see a lady peeing standing without a funnel as we know is achievable.   However, they have their place and I can totally understand why people would use them.   If it makes more people comfortable with peeing outside then that is fine by me.

• Love 1

I'm a male but I've seen enough videos to conclude it's redundant, women can pee standing equally as well as as a man can without any funnel if they practice enough.

While I'd rather see a woman use a funnel rather than not see her pee at all, my first choice is if she squats or stands without any devices, as nature intended.

• Like 2
  • Love 1