Gotah's Pee Adventures

On 4/21/2024 at 5:34 PM, Bladderlad said:

Great vid..how much was that?

I don't know. But definetly not as much as I hoped for ... Which turned out to be a good thing because I was running out of glasses haha

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is time once again for a scenario that has now become a bit of a classic for me: I got desperate in the car again.

I recently bought a new vehicle and ever since day one I wanted to drive it with a full bladder and yesterday I finally did it, and it was fun!

https://www.erome.com/a/ryg979lz

IMG_20240623_06025166.thumb.jpeg.a59e137bdfabef09b827aeb36beb36c0.jpeg

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

A long, heavy pee I recorded in january!

For those who're interested here's the story about how this desperate situation came to be:

This is the final part of a longer video I made for a girl I'd met online last spring on another pee forum. We had spend the whole of last year sending eachother videos and texts about us peeing on telegram. It was great! In this particular situation here we were once again chatting online and I told her I was planning on putting away all of the christmas decoration at home that day. She asked me if I could do it with a full bladder, and of course I did ... How could I not lol

So she basically spend the next hour and a half torturing me over the phone while I continued to send her little clips of me pee dancing and complaining while doing my chores.

Eventually, as I couldn't resist the pressure anymore I asked her if I could finally pee. She said yes but under the condition that I would do it outside, in my garden because she wanted to see me piss in the snow.

What you're going to see in the video is me desperately rushing towards the garden but unfortunately unable to do so because as I was running I began to feel something warm pouring down my legs. I had to stop, hidden behind our shed and pee because it got to much.

https://www.erome.com/a/9r2c3eB2

IMG_20240627_18345021.thumb.jpeg.5a2de21c34c6a48c74fc5bf7c3c15cfb.jpeg

Edited by Gotah
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Gotah said:

A long, heavy pee I recorded in january!

For those who're interested here's the story about how this desperate situation came to be:

This is the final part of a longer video I made for a girl I'd met online last spring on another pee forum. We had spend the whole of last year sending eachother videos and texts about us peeing on telegram. It was great! In this particular situation here we were once again chatting online and I told her I was planning on putting away all of the christmas decoration at home that day. She asked me if I could do it with a full bladder, and of course I did ... How could I not lol

So she basically spend the next hour and a half torturing me over the phone while I continued to send her little clips of me pee dancing and complaining while doing my chores.

Eventually, as I couldn't resist the pressure anymore I asked her if I could finally pee. She said yes but under the condition that I would do it outside, in my garden because she wanted to see me piss in the snow.

What you're going to see in the video is me desperately rushing towards the garden but unfortunately unable to do so because as I was running I began to feel something warm pouring down my legs. I had to stop, hidden behind our shed and pee because it got to much.

https://www.erome.com/a/9r2c3eB2

IMG_20240627_18345021.thumb.jpeg.5a2de21c34c6a48c74fc5bf7c3c15cfb.jpeg

Tremendous 😁

• Agree 1
  • Love 1