Site Error / Bug Flagged as Unprotected!

Recently my browser has began to flag Peefans as unsecure. I wasn't able to read the full notice but it said something about the site's license expiring. Is this something any other users have encountered, and should it be something myself or anyone else should be concerned about?

Looking at the site with Firefox,  it shows as secure,  and the certificate is valid until 28 May 2023,  so everything looks OK.

My guess is that your browser may have briefly lost the plot,  and restarting the browser fixed it. 

• Agree 1
17 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Recently my browser has began to flag Peefans as unsecure. I wasn't able to read the full notice but it said something about the site's license expiring. Is this something any other users have encountered, and should it be something myself or anyone else should be concerned about?

Either the site owner updated the security cert. right then, or more likely, your browser couldn't authenticate the certificate as valid (and not revoked) and called it "expired."

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Either the site owner updated the security cert. right then, or more likely, your browser couldn't authenticate the certificate as valid (and not revoked) and called it "expired."

More than likely what happened. Sorry for the scare, everyone!