On 2/12/2024 at 12:59 AM, Bunnyboy said:

I nearly always use my foreskin to trap my cum when I wank and since I always seem to need to piss immediately after cumming I flush out my accumulated boy cream by repeatedly inflating my foreskin like a balloon with pee and releasing it into the toilet in a series of spurts… I always just assumed that’s what everyone did 🫣

I’m impressed you can aim well enough to get any of it in the toilet after that - the residual cum certainly screw up my aim accuracy 🙈

1 minute ago, oliver2 said:

I’m impressed you can aim well enough to get any of it in the toilet after that - the residual cum certainly screw up my aim accuracy 🙈

I’m not claiming I have 100% accuracy here 😂

4 minutes ago, Bunnyboy said:

I’m not claiming I have 100% accuracy here 😂

No, well, I can’t claim to have got anything like 100% of my cum into the toilet. More like 0%… though a lot of it will find its way down the drain, eventually…

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

I have done that before and it an interesting sensation. Once the foreskin fills up I like to let a bit leak out so it shoots out like a squirt gun.  Another similar thing I have done is take a condom and put it on.  Then hold the base of it so it doesn't leak out and pee in it.  A condom can hold a heck of a lot of pee without bursting.  Then masturbate into the condom and cum into my pee. It is fun watching the sperm coming out into the sperm.  (For this you need to use a fairly translucent condom.)