Love check-in Piss!!

• 4 months later...
On 11/26/2022 at 1:55 PM, pissluva said:

I love getting a double room with two beds as soon as I check in I pull the covers back on one of the beds stand up on it and spray my yellow piss all over the mattress! 

Yes, me too!! Any time I get a double, one of the beds becomes my toilet

• Hot 2
On 11/27/2022 at 10:55 AM, pissluva said:

I love getting a double room with two beds as soon as I check in I pull the covers back on one of the beds stand up on it and spray my yellow piss all over the mattress! 

Yeeees. Mattress pissing is so delicious

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23.8.2022 at 18:30, Mark3981 said:

Was ist das Beste am Einchecken in einem Hotel? Endlich gehe ich ins Zimmer und suche mir den ersten Ort aus, an dem ich das machen kann! Das ist mein Lieblingsort... wo ist deiner?

Screenshot_20220819-185637_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-185428_Video Player.jpg

I always do it that way

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 6:30 PM, Mark3981 said:

What's the best part of checking in a hotel??  Finally getting up to the room and getting to pick out the first place to do this! This is my favorite spot... where is yours?

Screenshot_20220819-185637_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-185428_Video Player.jpg

Fuck, I wonder how my place would look like if you rented it for a few days.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whenever I'm heading to a hotel alone, I save it up all day, and by the time I get to my room, I'm often desperate and leaking before I can even get my pants off. Then I take them off and walk around the room bottomless, letting my piss fly freely and land wherever it happens to land. One time I was so desperate on the way to my room that I unbuttoned the top of my pants, pulled them down slightly, and pissed over the top while walking down the hall towards my room. I continued pissing while fumbling to get the door open, peeing all down the door and onto the carpet. When I finally got into the room, I still had a lot of piss left and sprinkled it all over the carpet inside the room.