Nikki (Peenicks) - Ask Me Anything

Peenicks

Welcome to the AMA club - and for the avoidance of doubt to those asking questions, site rules of course apply including Rule 15 "Please consider and respect the views of others..."  So keep it respectful folks.

And for your first question: How would one plan out the perfect first date for you?    What sorts of things would you like them to plan?   Type of venue, activities and so on?  Anything to avoid?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And for your first question: How would one plan out the perfect first date for you? What sorts of things would you like them to plan?   Type of venue, activities and so on?  Anything to avoid?

This is a fun one! I'm kind of easy to please in terms of first dates, dinner and some fun activity together are my ideal sorts of dates. Therefore my top picks for venue would be a bowling alley or a board game cafe. As far as places to avoid, I'd say any private residence (unless it's a party or some other public event), a movie theater, and pm any other place that would be better as a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. date spot.

• Love 1

Ciao ciao!

Firstly I have seen you around and have seen that you identify as non binary, but I haven't seen your preferred pronouns. What are those please so I do not make an ass of myself in the future lol.

Secondly, what is something important about yourself that you want the world to know? They asked my baby's class this and I thought it was so impactful that I want to hear from everyone now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

Ciao ciao!

Firstly I have seen you around and have seen that you identify as non binary, but I haven't seen your preferred pronouns. What are those please so I do not make an ass of myself in the future lol.

Secondly, what is something important about yourself that you want the world to know? They asked my baby's class this and I thought it was so impactful that I want to hear from everyone now.

Good to see you! I'm gender-fluid so any pronouns work with me (she, they, he, etc.). My friends mostly default to she/her so if you want to too, go for it! 

I suppose I want folks to know that I'm an anarcho-communist, so I believe in social and hierarchical equality for all people and I yearn for the day we can see a world that no longer sees a need for race, class, borders, war, or especially capitalism.

Thanks for the questions!

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Sandi4lezurn said:

If you were a girl how would you tell another girl that you want to drink her urine in front of people in public 

Well, not currently in "girl mode" but if it was someone I trusted and liked enough to feel comfortable drinking from her then I'd likely feel comfortable enough asking her outright. Thanks for the question!

Edited by Peenicks
  • 1 month later...
On 2022/8/21 at AM8点13分, Peenicks said:

就我个人而言,我喜欢在我认为可以逃脱的时间和地点整合公共小便😉我也会在家里或酒店房间里撒尿,比如在水槽里、浴缸里、窗外、地毯上等等。

Do you have a habit of writing it down? Take pictures or video

*me coming to ask my other half an innocent question, then getting distracted by the hot picture of them peeing in front of their mirror for 5 minutes*

Anyway,

Do you play video games? I am definitely a video game person and I love to hear about what people are playing!

• Hug 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

*me coming to ask my other half an innocent question, then getting distracted by the hot picture of them peeing in front of their mirror for 5 minutes*

Anyway,

Do you play video games? I am definitely a video game person and I love to hear about what people are playing!

You flatter me, B 😘❤️

But yeah, I play tons of games! I got Disco Elysium recently so I'm looking forward to playing that, also been playing a lot of Splatoon 3 lately. And like most Sonic fans I'm getting irrationally hyped for Sonic Frontiers's release this November 🤩

42 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

You flatter me, B 😘❤️

But yeah, I play tons of games! I got Disco Elysium recently so I'm looking forward to playing that, also been playing a lot of Splatoon 3 lately. And like most Sonic fans I'm getting irrationally hyped for Sonic Frontiers's release this November 🤩

I wish I wasn't a broke bitch because I want Splatoon 3 so bad. I played the first two religiously and am so looking forward to playing it. What about games like Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley? I have been playing those and Disney Dreamlight Valley so much recently. They are like my way to escape reality lol.

I didn't know there is a new sonic game coming out. One of my kids is the biggest sonic fan ever so I guess I better add that to their Christmas list. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I wish I wasn't a broke bitch because I want Splatoon 3 so bad. I played the first two religiously and am so looking forward to playing it. What about games like Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley? I have been playing those and Disney Dreamlight Valley so much recently. They are like my way to escape reality lol.

I didn't know there is a new sonic game coming out. One of my kids is the biggest sonic fan ever so I guess I better add that to their Christmas list. 

Forgot to tag you in my response, whoops

9 minutes ago, sman said:

how did you find out you were into peeing on stuff and what was your the first naughty pee

I think I first found out I was into it when I started looking up videos and photos of naughty peeing. My search history would've been full of stuff like "woman peeing on couch" or "naked girl pee in cup".

If I recall my first was a plastic bucket shaped liked a Jack O' Lantern, supposed to be used for trick-or-treating. First I tried sitting on it like a normal toilet but the bucket would've definitely crumpled underneath me, so I just hovered above it in a squat and let loose. I still remember the sound of my stream crackling against the hollow plastic, it was fantastic!

6 hours ago, Peenicks said:

I play Stardew and Animal Crossing with my friends every chance I get! I could give you my Switch and/or Steam friend code sometime so you could visit 😊 Haven't heard of that Disney one tho, might have to check it out!

I don't play on steam, but when I dig out my switch tomorrow I'll send you my friend code.

As long as it's not breaking rule 8 🤣

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

I can DM mine to you if that's cool 🙂

My inbox is full (again) and it takes a lot of brain power to figure out how to clear it out, so I'll do it all in one go tomorrow after I shuffle the kids off to school. 

Do you play Fall Guys? That's free on every console now. We can totally Duo up and kick some bean ass lol.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

My inbox is full (again) and it takes a lot of brain power to figure out how to clear it out, so I'll do it all in one go tomorrow after I shuffle the kids off to school. 

Do you play Fall Guys? That's free on every console now. We can totally Duo up and kick some bean ass lol.

Haven't played it but I'd totally be down! Lemme know when your box is free again and I'll join ya 😘