Nudist

Kevvvv

I can’t say I’ve any experience with a nude colony, as such - but I HAVE been to a nude beach (in Greece), and oh boy was I in my element 🤤

Getting to be naked in front of others, in the sunshine, and it be totally okay? Having others be totally naked in front of me? All so so good! I can’t wait to go to another..

There is actually a nudist colony about 2 miles from my house. I have never been there but have heard it’s mostly old couples so not exactly interested in that kind of thing but definitely have always been curious as to what goes on there and who actually goes there.

I've been to numerous nude beaches and resorts all across the US over the years, and have been nude at remote areas of dozens of public beaches. At all venues it becomes readily apparent that not everyone has a body that is going to be appreciated without clothing. The novelty of being nude around others lessens over time but never fully goes away - I still enjoy being able to see people's "naughty bits" exposed, no matter how often it happens.

• Thanks 1