2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Has the facility for Gold Members to attach a photo to PMs disappeared? That would be *really* disappointing.

I'm hoping it's just a blip. Can you confirm?

Thanks!

In messages, it certainly appears (in my case at least) that the text entry box has the familiar paper clip and the 'Drag files to attach....' field as normal.  And I assume it works still as normal.

If you mean within the Gold privilege of being able to Live Chat one to one with other Gold members, I don't believe there was ever the ability to attach image files there.   Although you should be able to post the http address for an online image and the site should still insert the image there.

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

In messages, it certainly appears (in my case at least) that the text entry box has the familiar paper clip and the 'Drag files to attach....' field as normal.  And I assume it works still as normal.

If you mean within the Gold privilege of being able to Live Chat one to one with other Gold members, I don't believe there was ever the ability to attach image files there.   Although you should be able to post the http address for an online image and the site should still insert the image there.

Thanks Goose - no, it was the ability to add a photo to a PM that I now find I don't have ... and I know that used to be a privilege of Gold membership because non-Gold members couldn't do it. I will close down and restart. I only have the option to add a photo as a link to a URL at the moment

I still have no option to add an image to a message apart from as a link to a URL, and I know I used to have the direct attachment option before.

Have I perhaps reached a limit on size of total attachments?

@Admin, could you confirm perhaps? Thanks!

On 7/30/2022 at 2:03 PM, Kupar said:

I still have no option to add an image to a message apart from as a link to a URL, and I know I used to have the direct attachment option before.

Have I perhaps reached a limit on size of total attachments?

@Admin, could you confirm perhaps? Thanks!

Hi @Admin - please would you be able to help on this? If necessary I can PM you about it. Thanks.